Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Today's Weather And General Chat

Coast

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter Snow, extreme weather, mainly sunny mild summers though.
they were anaprop caused by the fog. Often happens when there is a lot of fog around in a particular area.

Cold day all day, still cold only 1.2C outside, humidity 90%. Rain expected around 10pm

Ah I see, thanks MS, thought they looked dodgy.

Been looking at an Italian weather site today for pics of the snow out there, with tonights ecm output putting a smile on our faces for a change I thought It would give us something to look forward to, with all the talk of heavy snow on the Alps, some continental Weather reports.

These are from Aosta, Piedmont, South Tyroll and Dolomites, 3 meters of snow at 1000 meters, 4 meters at 1500 meters aparently, level snow, not drifts! :lol:

post-3094-1229461011_thumb.jpg

post-3094-1229461032_thumb.jpg

post-3094-1229461051_thumb.jpg

post-3094-1229461068_thumb.jpg

post-3094-1229461082_thumb.jpg

Posted
Ah I see, thanks MS, thought they looked dodgy.

Been looking at an Italian weather site today for pics of the snow out there, with tonights ecm output putting a smile on our faces for a change I thought It would give us something to look forward to, with all the talk of heavy snow on the Alps, some continental Weather reports.

These are from Aosta, Piedmont, South Tyroll and Dolomites, 3 meters of snow at 1000 meters, 4 meters at 1500 meters aparently, level snow, not drifts! :wacko:

That is astonishing! How do those trees manage to stay upright in that?! :lol:

Posted

Looks like the one tree is bent over,looks like quite a powdery snow on those pics so not too damaging to trees.

Edited by Snowyowl9

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter Snow, extreme weather, mainly sunny mild summers though.
That is astonishing! How do those trees manage to stay upright in that?! :lol:

Dont have a clue, haha, but they seem to be ok, probably break in half though if they got any freezing rain on top. But its only mid December, whats it going to be like in them places by Springtime I wonder? :lol: :wacko: Our turn next!

Posted
cold, frost developing

outdoor temp 0.9c

pressure 1005.3hpa rising

not very mild here tonight. :lol:

milder here at 5.3c :wacko:

SP