Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Todays Weather And General Weather Chat

Koppite

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Ample sunshine; Hot weather; Mixed winters with cold and mild spells

Feeling cold & raw in that wind and under the cloud. Since 3pm today temps have been very stable with the max being 2.4c and the min being 2.3c. One of the flattest lines I've ever seen on my temp graph!

Posted

Sheet of Stratocumulus still overhead Cullompton, Devon although the odd chink appearing between the elements, temperature still holding up well at 1.5c......2230 synop.....

03/// 41557 70707 10015 21024 30176 40264 50000 70522 875// 333 87622=

Posted
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)

Bitterly cold today in Coventry- has not helped being out in it most of the day and feeling lousy :crazy:

Mainly cloudy, some bright intervals this afternoon, easterly breeze.

Min: +0.1c

Max: 2.0c

Rain yesterday/today: Nil

Currently: +0.4c.

Posted

Tonight is looking rather interesting to say the very least, looks like being the coldest night of this cold spell so far but with cloudcover -1.6c as it was -1.8c the other night and clear.

Posted
  • Location: Home near Sellindge, 80m/250feet, 5miles from Coast
  • Weather Preferences: Severe Storms and Snow
  • Location: Home near Sellindge, 80m/250feet, 5miles from Coast

-4.1 , thats very cold for us will probably drop even more

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer: warm, humid, thundery. Winter: mild, stormy, some snow.

currently +0.5C with cloucover and a keen SE breeze.

Posted

Just been out with the telescope for a couple of hours, two miles outside the village in a little hollow surrounded by fell, and the car was reading -7. As I got home, the temperature rose again to -3, which is exactly what my weather station is reading, so I suspect it was accurate. Certainly felt absolutely frigid.

Posted

Has been constantly +2-4C and cloudy, day and night, since Christmas Eve, save for a few hours on Boxing Day afternoon when it cleared, but the cloud returned just in time to prevent an airfrost forming. Very very very boring indeed and particularly annoying to hear that many areas have had clear spells and frosts. This has got to be one of the worst years I can remember for weather in Shrewsbury- no lying snow, no ice days, no major floods, no 30C, not even any prolonged spells of warm 20sC sunshine. Even the snowless 1992 had that hot sunny May and June, 1998 the record-breaking February, 2002 the cold start to Jan, 2007 that fabulous April. 2008- boring, dull, wet rubbish for all but a few isolated weeks.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Ample sunshine; Hot weather; Mixed winters with cold and mild spells

Still 2.3c where it's been for 6 hours now only rising to 3.1c 24 hours ago. Getting a bit boring now!