Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Snow Reports Monday 5th Jan

Paul

Posted

I know its after the event but i recieved around 1 inch/inch and a half! And although the sun was out all day mostr of it still remains intact!

Posted
  • Location: Abingdon - 55m ASL - Capital of The Central Southern England Corridor of Winter Convectionlessness
  • Weather Preferences: Winter: Snow>Freezing Fog; Summer: Sun>Daytime Storms
  • Location: Abingdon - 55m ASL - Capital of The Central Southern England Corridor of Winter Convectionlessness

This morning:

Abingdon - a dusting on hard surfaces.

Crowmarsh - about 0.5cm covering hard surfaces, mud, grass and branches.

Edited by The Enforcer

Posted
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)

I was in Coventry earlier where they had a slight covering of below 0.5cm last night. Some of this persisted all day in the shade.

Driving home to Wales pm, Worcestershire had done quite well last night with many fields covered by a couple of cm. Nothing/ little/or only on hill tops to near Brecon, then another snow covered zone until after Llandovery in Carmarthenshire. This snowy area in west Wales had fairly fresh snow cover up to 2cm, and must have fell this afternoon. Hardly anything north of Llandovery, and a little sprinkling here in Llanwnnen.

Edited by Tonyh