Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Snow Watch: Midlands & C Southern England

Posted

No snow here, it's just starting to melt.

The forecast on Friday looks promisiing currently. Torrential snow! Though by the time Friday comes, no doubt I'll end up with none.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Summer, Snowy winter and thunderstorms all year round!
Snow from wales has now reached as far east as Shrewsbury... will any of it get to Telford, Walsall, Wolves, even Brum, Who knows, I did not think we had much chance today!

Bugger, If i lived just 20 miles further west I would see some more snow, but alas I dont think it will make it across to the west midlands, Looks like it s flirting with the welsh borders before spinning off to the north west

post-4149-1233665741_thumb.png

Posted

Just had a snow shower still quite bright,wind is a bitter easterly and theres been some drifting snow all morning temps -1c... 4 inches of powdery snow where it hasn`t blown,deepest drifts upto 2 to 3 foot,and they face from different directions,reminds me of feb 1991 today does in some ways.

Sun has been out this morning too and hardly much thawing even in the sun where the roof faces and snow had blown off.

Shower stopped -0.6c.

Posted

New thread in 5 mins Guys

Looks like continuing to see Snow showers this afternoon from a type of Streamer Setting Up

http://www.netweather.tv/forum/index.php?showtopic=53347

New Thread Above

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: extreme weather

On my drive back from work at lunch I can report I passed 6 gritters which is quite bizarre given teh snow has thawed more or less in warks...