Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Snow And Cold Weather Chat

Posted

morning. please please tell me that im gonna get hit later today with heavy snowfall, as i keep missing out here in cambridgeshire....

Posted
morning. please please tell me that im gonna get hit later today with heavy snowfall, as i keep missing out here in cambridgeshire....

It will be a close one. You're on the edge. You'll get plenty of ppn, just a question of its form when it falls. I'd say you'll get at least a few hours of snow before it might turn.

Posted

Here in NE Herts I think I have 5 inches! An absolute load still to come though! Later today is looking like it could miss my location altogether now and just head across East Anglia!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Southerly tracking low pressure in winter. Hot and thundery in the summer
Here in NE Herts I think I have 5 inches! An absolute load still to come though! Later today is looking like it could miss my location altogether now and just head across East Anglia!

hiya, jut wondered why you say that??? pls domt tell me its changed for this evening?????

Posted

snowing here in somerset, nice big flakes, kids are going to love this on way to school!!!!, got a covering, and temp -3, gritter just gone up our road

Posted

Comes to something when Aberystwyth, Aberdovey,Barmouth and Wells-next-the-Sea have more snow than us! Still have fingers crossed thought

Posted

I've had one or two brief showers during the last few hours, which never amounted to very much.

I hope things get going again, pretty soon, as I need a top up :)

Posted

snowing moderatley for past 10mins or so

Posted
snowing moderatley for past 10mins or so

is there much on the ground, due to fly from LBA this evening!

Posted
is there much on the ground, due to fly from LBA this evening!

yeah plenty, about 5-7cm main roads are very tricky with fresh settling snow on the ground & roads. LBA has now dissapeared in the snow, very heavy atm

Posted
yeah plenty, about 5-7cm main roads are very tricky with fresh settling snow on the ground & roads. LBA has now dissapeared in the snow, very heavy atm

wonderful..........

will call it later whether or not i travel.

Posted
wonderful..........

will call it later whether or not i travel.

Not wonderful for air travel, but lba should be used to it, stilling snowing was heavy now moderate!

Edit: Heavy again!!

Edited by 10123

Posted

Well i know its nothing to compare with the South east but we have an inch and a half currently most unexpected so this is good news.

Only a slight covering here what a letdown :D

Great news for you southeasterners, i'm not really complaining just kidding and should see more decent snowfall later today, great cold snap already this is all over breakfast news this morning, best/worst snow cover in London since Feb 1991 they say not sure if thats correct or not.

Anyone seen the winter is over crew lately :D