Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Online Video - Snow: The Story So Far & Beyond...

Paul

Posted
Same here, even the last post i made was deleted :D , i'll say it again, for those that cannot see the video can we have GP post what he is thinking in a thread?

Your post was not deleted, you made it in the model thread where it still is, and has even been replied to...

I've re-uploaded the video in a different format to see if that helps, if not then we'll have to wait until tomorrow to try to resolve it for the few who can't see it.

I chuckled a bit when i read GP's surname is Rampling which, although he never ramps and tells it how it is, sounds like a funny nickname for rampers! :p

Also i think he deserves a pat on the back, he spotted this cold spell weeks before it started along with the one in late Dec/ Early Jan! (as the quotes in my sig demonstrate!)

Edited by RAIN RAIN RAIN

Posted
Your post was not deleted, you made it in the model thread where it still is, and has even been replied to...

I've re-uploaded the video in a different format to see if that helps, if not then we'll have to wait until tomorrow to try to resolve it for the few who can't see it.

Apologies Paul & GP, been at work today and havn't finished till 10pm, no excuse i know, having finally had a look through the highlighted fields/posts thanks go to Gerry & yourself for highlighting the previous posts :) , obviously something to look forward to :) , the current event was just the starter :cold:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Enjoy the weather, you can't take it with you 😎

Great stuff, just shows you why "netweather" is way ahead of the rest! :lol:

Posted

Technically, no problems, worked fine for me.

It was very clear, but, as you develop the idea further, perhaps adding a few graphics to support and demostrate how GP's views might synoptically affect the UK could be a good idea.

Excellent concept.

MM

Posted
We've hopefully fixed it - if you hit ctrl+f5 on the page to make sure you're getting the new code, fingers crossed it'll work!

http://www.netweather.tv/index.cgi?action=beta1;sess=

Working now, cheers for that.

Interesting video. More video content like this in the future would be welcomed :wacko:

Posted

Nice video, enjoyed the pics and footage of snow you included. Nice to know GP is forecasting a cold second half of February. Will you be doing any video's in leadup to major snowfall events in the future?

Posted

Yep, we'll be expanding our video output into a full service including special items, weather news, educational pieces, forecasts, video blogs from forecasts and so on..

Guest North Sea Snow Convection

I think I know the jist of what is contained in the video, but would still like to see it. However today I still can't access the video either. Have tried ctrl f5 :mellow:

Posted
Yep, we'll be expanding our video output into a full service including special items, weather news, educational pieces, forecasts, video blogs from forecasts and so on..

Does that explain the .tv domain Paul? Always wondered about that :mellow:

Sounds great.

Posted

likewise I cannot access it Paul, trying the crtl f5 it appears to start loading then nothing?

Posted

Strange how some are still having problems.

I just watched it again as a test really and it worked straight away without any problems.

Could it be a bandwidth issue. Reason I say is sometimes my friends encounter these connection problems on our consoles but the reason for the problems is when their connection is too slow. Thankfully I have 14mb download so it isn't an issue.

Posted

finally it worked

thanks to Paul for collating the snow scenes and for the outlook from Stewart(GP), hopefully before the end of the winter I'll be able to do something; mixing in my own synoptic experience and my dabbling into the lrf type of things.

Edited by johnholmes

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Southerly tracking LPs, heavy snow. Also 25c and calm

Worked fine for me too. Some excellent output and forecasts this year GP, Big Steve M, The Master JH and of course our very own Paul!! May I say how interesting it has been too to see how fairly close tele outlooks were to the 'alternative' views? Any takers???

BFTP

Guest North Sea Snow Convection
Strange how some are still having problems.

I just watched it again as a test really and it worked straight away without any problems.

Could it be a bandwidth issue. Reason I say is sometimes my friends encounter these connection problems on our consoles but the reason for the problems is when their connection is too slow. Thankfully I have 14mb download so it isn't an issue.

Had success now!

Well put together and a nice opportunity for GP to stand in the seasonal wintry weather and offer, well, er, more seasonal wintry weather!