Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Snow Watch Thread For Midlands & C Southern England

Posted
can i just say something please ITS STARTING TO SNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW only fine though but its staring mega ramp woooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooo :clap::(:(

cher

x

Lol, congrats Cher that is encouraging to hear. What sort of intensity is it falling at and is it settling nicely where you are??

Enjoy it, although I'm sure that goes without saying. Hopefully many hours of this to come!

Posted

looking good atm for here andy some very heavy precip towards the eastern edge of the band, but since its now started to move nw slightly could put us in a nice position

Posted

Good to hear you have snow Cornflake Girl - that means it isn't far from me now!

Posted

listen folk.............i am having the best blizzards for 30 yrs NO JOKE.............YOU REALY DONT KNOW WHATS COMMING...

this is fantastic......mega HEAVY blizzards.major problems tom. if it doesnt turn to rain

Edited by dogs32

Posted
listen folk.............i am having the best blizzards for 30 yrs NO JOKE.............YOU REALY DONT KNOW WHATS COMMING...

this is fantastic......mega HEAVY blizzards.major problems tom. if it doesnt turn to rain

:cc_confused: come to daddy

Edited by tom_f123

Posted

looks like beeb got their predictions right, lucky u! were next :cc_confused:

Posted
Out in the sticks here as well, we have about 50% cover very little melted today in the shade

Its still pretty reasonable between Rushden and Sharnbrook on the watershed, even those bits exposed to the sun. Irchester country park still looked like a winter wonderland this morning driving past. I am really gambling now on sleep if we don't get a dumping!!!! Can I scratch around for a drink... hmm.