Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Snow Watch: Midlands & C Southern England

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: obviously snow!

some snow thawed today, but still a lot in places, max 3.8oC now -0.2C, will see coldest night of feb tonight, not really snow covered ground just patchy, been a great start to feb 09, now the coldest part coming next few nights

my current coldest minimum this winter -5.5oC on 6th jan

Posted
Thanks Mark, it does look good cureently for some good snowfalls! :rolleyes:

For our location and further North, there may only be a little rain or sleet on the back edge. :rolleyes:

Hi Blizz, my niece is driving up to Birmingham tomorrow, as far as I can see it looks dry, hoping you can firm this up,

cheers

dallas :rolleyes:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and heatwave
I`m afraid someone will always miss the best/worst of it in the UK, even in the 80`s some missed out but there was no internet forums for people to come on and moan, overall thats how you have to judge it it's been one of the best wintry weeks for a long time and with the next two night bone chillingly cold with more possible snow events early next week the future looks blue not orange :rolleyes:

Skies have only just cleared here so no sun to melt any snow, temps are plummeting :rolleyes:

Yes Im a clear winner this time with over a foot of snow and now temps dropping

Just been out for a walk and it reminds of a ski resort with crunching sound under foot

Snow cover is still everywhere and we a forcast 2c tomorrow and the another cold night long maybe continue

Posted

hmmm, i have just had a quick look on the metcheck website and for my area it says Tuesday is a case of a snow event aswell? They say that a total of 32mm of snow is predicted with 6hours being heavy snow, initally starting as sleet....any input on this?

If this is true im really :rolleyes: but :rolleyes:

Edited by JamieUK