Louby

Posted
  • Location: Home near Sellindge, 80m/250feet, 5miles from Coast
  • Weather Preferences: Severe Storms and Snow
  • Location: Home near Sellindge, 80m/250feet, 5miles from Coast

It's all gone , waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa <_<

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow snow and snow

Well it's fast going now, but an unexpected treat to get that additional four/five centimetres.... funny how the best snowfall's we have had so far haven't been well flagged up but the ones that have been flagged up have only disappointed!

I'll say goodbye for a short while now, but let's all meet up again for next weekend's snow event..... it's going to happen I can feel it in my fingers, i feel it in my toes! <_<

Posted

best snow this winter for us here, roads were very dangerous last night, had at least 4 attempts at the hill to my house until I gave up and walked. Go to bed and its like a winter wonderland, wake up and its like a spring day with nearly all the snow gone :/

will try and put some photos up when i take them off my phone later

Posted

All of last night's fresh covering was gone by the time I woke up. Think it must have turned to drizzle/rain as the front pushed away.

Still a bit of snow around from earlier falls but not much now.

Posted

I realise this is a snow watch thread, but I think we might need some of these at the moment e018.gif

buy-binoculars-online.jpg

Posted

Had just under an inch of snow last night, but about 9.30 it started to rain. Temp at the time was 1.4. Got up this morning and there was just a little left on

the lawn and cars. Gutted! :lol: Hopefully we will see some more snow in the near future. Looks like there might be the first signs of something more cold

in about 10 days time. :)

Posted

well there certainly seems to be a lot of discussion about the possibilities for another cold blast Loraine. so lets keep everything crossed that the talk comes to fruition :)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and Thunderstorms

We ended up with nearly 3 inches of snow last night, and a covering still around this morning . But now it is gone....ready for the next lot :rolleyes:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: 'Big talk' weather....:-)

Disappointed, however, not suprised that the new snow had pretty much gone by this morning. We still have a few areas of snow out the front that one of my daughters can't resist playing on.....mmmm, very tempting right now :D .

Starting to look ahead at the next (possibly last :( ) cold spell and then further ahead to our fabulous summer :rolleyes:

x