Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Late In The Day

Posted

As long as I can remember iv loved taking photos, with film I found it was exciting looking for the first time to see how they came out!

Iv never been shown or told what to do, just tried out different things/ settings to see what came out best.

I have been told I take a good photo, have an eye for it, but im always willing to listen to comments and welcome constructive criticism.

I will take a photo of most things, if only to see what it comes out like, but my love is nature / landscapes / sport and now my new love clouds / weather... and please like I say constructive criticism welcome

th_skk-1.jpg (please click on pic)

iv enjoyed viewing other members photos on this forum, now I think its time to post some of my own in hope to pick up some tips along the way.

Posted
  • Location: Cambridge (term time) and Bonn, Germany 170m (holidays)
  • Location: Cambridge (term time) and Bonn, Germany 170m (holidays)

I like the above! Nice sky and the beginnings of the horizon... :)

Posted

Nice photo Ghost, i always like viewing members pics that are posted, keep um coming. :)

Posted

Was that taken yesterday? It looks like a classic thundery summer sky, the sort of sky that was around yesterday with the humid Southerly flow with clouds full of mid-level instability - AltCas being the main one :lol: .

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Thank you all for the replies, :rolleyes: Andy Bown the photo was taken a few days before posting, but it was as you described “a classic thundery summer sky” :)