Daily rain : 0,0 mm

Rain month : 10,4 mm

Rain year 2009 : 203,0 mm

Min Air Temperature today : 13,0 C

Max Air Temperature today : 21,6 C

Greek weather stations top 100

http://greece.gotop100.com/

Posted

Lovely day today, almost un-broken sunshine all day after early morning mist and low cloud cleared. Top temperature 18.1C with a light SE breeze.

Edited by RUSS L.F.C.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - Heavy Snow Summer - Hot with Night time Thunderstorms
Lovely day today, almost un-broken sunshine all day after early morning mist and low cloud cleared. Top temperature 18.1C

Indeed, it has been an awesome day with 18.4c here which is the highest so far this year for here. :)

Posted
Indeed, it has been an awesome day with 18.4c here which is the highest so far this year for here. :)

Hi Blizzards, we have been very lucky haven't we, very nice Easter weekend. Today was probably the best day of the lot, the weather must have forgot it was a bank holiday. :)

Edited by RUSS L.F.C.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - Heavy Snow Summer - Hot with Night time Thunderstorms
Hi Blizzards, we have been very lucky haven't we, very nice Easter weekend, (today was probably the best day of the lot. :)

Definately and tomorrow looks bad and then we may be treated to Thunderstorms on Wednesday. If not then a very warm day is possible with 17-20c possible and very humid.

Posted

Tomorrow doesn`t look to bad at all now, just a few sharp showers breaking out further east especially and cloudier overall to today.

13.6c the high today and feeling cooler to yesterday with a freshening S/S-ly breeze and sunny with some high cloud aswell.

Posted
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)

Clear and frosty last night. A sunny start until 10 am, then spells of hazy sunshine until mid afternoon, it was then cloudy but dry still. Rather warm again but tempered by the fresh SSE wind.

Min: -2.3c @ 0700

Max: 16.0c @ 1400

Rain yesterday: Nil

Rainfall since 10 am: Trace.

Currently: Cloudy, a few spots of rain.

Temp: 10.0c

Pressure: 1005 mbar, falling slowly.

Posted

Drove along south coast from plymouth today to faversham kent and lots of fog then sunny then fog.......

weird as 2c to 10c in ten minutes thyen reverse and in plymouth had to scrape ice off car at 7am......

mad weather............

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer: warm, humid, thundery. Winter: mild, stormy, some snow.

A high of 16.2C with a fresh mild breeze and hazy sunshine, felt very pleasant indeed.

Currently 11.8C

Posted

Sunny day today after a cloudy foggy start, low cloud did threatened during the late morning and afternoon but thankfully just kept to the East of me during the day so mostly unbroken sunshine which was not forecasted by the beeb. Tomorrow looks different though, looks like the low cloud has very little chance of breaking up and this should set the trend for the rest of the week.

Posted
After a very cloudy morning ended up being a very nice day indeed with some hazy sunshine for the late afternoon and eveing.

Also...thats my 20,000th post!!!

Shock!

20,000 :) thats incredible I don't think I will live long enough to get to half that!

I have a question hope its OK to ask it here? I have a weather station reporting everything apart from next weeks lottery results, but I have a max temp of 20.1oC for yesterday which is a degree or so over what it should be. All other readings are fine and temp is correct except under sunlight and my question is given its a single unit how do I correct that?

Obviously the rest of the station needs to stay in the open, any ideas much appreciated.

Edited by HighPressure