Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Netweather Storm Chase Bbq

Paul Sherman

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Stormy

Hey All,

My sister will be joining me if thats okay? Shes a vegitarian so we will bring veggie food for her and I'll bring some burgers or something as well.

Would people like me to make some cakes too??

J x

Posted

mmm cakes :) My other half is veggie too so will make sure she has her own fodder with her ;)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Enjoy the weather, you can't take it with you 😎

Hey All,

My sister will be joining me if thats okay? Shes a vegitarian so we will bring veggie food for her and I'll bring some burgers or something as well.

Would people like me to make some cakes too??

J x

Hi,cakes sound lovely, :) perhaps I will make an homemade Korma, of course your Sister does not eat meat, so perhaps I can do some without the Chicken! Im sure there is quite a few guys and girls who dont eat meat! Look forward to meeting you and all. Best Wishes IAN.

Edited by ANYWEATHER

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Tornadoey

Hey guys and gals. I hope you all have a great time. Sorry I cannot make it but various personal and work problems have eaten into all my time recently and I've had a nightmare couple of months. Not really had the time to make any plans and after this week, I would have had to cancel even if I had managed to sort something :) Crack open a few beers for me and take plenty of pics so I can see what I've missed out on :D

Posted

Well it looks like the Weather should be around the 23-24c Mark on Sunday with Fair Skies b4 some overnight rain from the West just in time for the Bacon Sarnies on Monday Morning so not too bad on what has been a nightmare for Weekend BBQ Plans this year. Have a South Facing Garden so temps could creep up towards 27-28c in the Sunshine as we are well protected from wind etc.

Looking forward to this now the Sun is set to shine, and pictures will be in the Lounge area some time on Monday.

Paul S

Posted

Hi all,

will bring some burgers and wine with me - really looking forward to seeing/meeting you all on Sunday :D

Tammy

Posted

Yip looking forward to this meself now. I'll be whisking myself and the young lady over to SE UK tomorrow and were going to tour around for a while. Pretty much everywhere except London as we have done that several times fairly recently too. Will end up in Leigh on Sea on Sat night. Knowing my luck a MCS will roll over Cork tomorrow night. Ah well.

Looking forward to meeting old and new faces.

John

Posted

Yip looking forward to this meself now. I'll be whisking myself and the young lady over to SE UK tomorrow and were going to tour around for a while. Pretty much everywhere except London as we have done that several times fairly recently too. Will end up in Leigh on Sea on Sat night. Knowing my luck a MCS will roll over Cork tomorrow night. Ah well.

Looking forward to meeting old and new faces.

John

What a day to pick to be touring around the SE, Have a feeling Torro will issue a Tornado Watch for tomorrow :D Whoops what will you do Mr Hanrahan! I am sure Dierdre will win and NOT The Weather

Paul S

Posted

LOL. Logic will win Mr Sherman,...... I had mentioned to D this afternoon that there would be a good chance of a thunderstorm and she didn't seem to mind too much.

We will stick to the plan mate, and if we happen to run into something on route give or take a few miles sure telephone box it we'll be grand. :D

Dam i used to be able to say telephone box! How bout mobiletelephone box

Edited by Christ I don't know

Posted

Best get my camcorder charged just incase as we are heading down this evening, fingers crossed :( although I dont think Laura would be too impressed if I said we're off chasing :(

Posted

Understandably with over 30+ people coming there will be people dropping out and have 2 to report so far.

Pottyprof and Dogs32 cannot now make it due to various reasons, so as Pat was bringing Ajpoolshark and ANYWEATHER Any chance you guys can liase and let me know if you are definately still coming (Need to know numbers for Buns and Baps and Salads etc.

Ian (Anyweather) if you are driving I have a very comfy sofa which would allow a sleeping bag if you wanted to stay.

Cheers

Paul S

Posted

Ah no, was looking forward to meeting Pat :(

lol....If i feel better by Sunday im jumping in the car....IF I can get past the wife

I was looking forward to telling people about rotation

Posted
  • Location: Caterham-on-the-hill, Surrey, 190m asl (home), Heathrow (work)

Looking forward to seeing y'all on Sunday. Debating whether to go back Sunday evening (but not be able to drink) or sleep over and drive back early Monday - either way got to go to work Monday morning :)

Posted

Me and Ian Just got back from the Shop, and got in 48 Rashers of Bacon and Part Baked Baguettes for Sunday Morning.....Mmmmmmmmmmmm Bacon Sarnies on Monday Morning is that tempting you Nick.

Nearly got most of the Food and Drinks etc and Salads for the Veggies

Looking Forward to it

Paul S

Posted

Have good time evryone....Sorry IF I dont turn up..

I wouldnt miss anything to do with the latest Storm Chase DVD.

And the good friends I have made this year through the Chases..

Also would of been good to see some new faces..

Tell Ian not to eat all the Stakes..He's not in Amarillo now..

Just wonted to wish evryone a good time :)

ps..I will save my Q's for John for next year :)

Posted

Oh blimey this sounds like such good fun. If only. Loads of silly reasons I can't come but would love to. Hope you all have a fab time and I am so very very jealous. I would love to meet so many of you, especially after having a few sherberts, it would be even funnier. If the hubby was in the vacinity I probably could have convinced him to 'get away for the weekend' as it's our 13th anniversary on Monday! However, he's off doing what he does best in 'o'silly o place' so I'm at home with the daughter who thinks she's 20 but is actually only 10! Paul - do it again next year, please, cause hubby does a rotation and he will be here this time next year and I could work on him..... (could you invite Gethin too?) Tee hee.

Edited by Karen Ann

Posted

Lol @ Karen Ann

Gethin is only coming if Katherine Jenkins is allowed for us boys!!!

Another few drop outs and it is all the Men!! Bloody Lightweights, Only Kidding

Pat and Aj are out due to not feeling great and not wanting to Pass it on to anyone else, but I still make it about 25 People attending with 11 of these Girlies, so fair play to them and they will outnumber us now!

Looking forward to the Korma Ian (Anyweather)

Paul S

Revised List with Casualties Taken out

Paul Sherman

Paul Michaelwhite

Ian Cameron

Tom Lynch

John Hanrahan

Dierdre Hanrahan

Stuart Squires

Stu's Partner

Stewart (Audmun)

Joanne (Clippyjo)

Jo's Sister

Nick F

Nick F's Partner

Arron

Laura

Ian (Anyweather)

Hannah Woods

Andy H

Craig (craig1uk)

Harry

Tammy

Lorraine Evans

Julia

SnowQueen1

SnowQueen1's Partner

Starting at 12-1pm and going on until late we will also be showing the 1st Premeire of the 2009 Storm Chase Season that Tom has kindly put together.

Posted

Be just me coming. Just been down Sainsburys and bought 18 bottles of stella, let me know if you need any more food.

Posted

In sunny saaafend now :) Gonna go check out this HUGE pier in a sec and then some shopping to keep Laura happy :) Will make sure to bring some extra beers and food for tomorrow :)

If theres anything you need give us a shout as we're right next to the big Tescos.

Posted

In sunny saaafend now :) Gonna go check out this HUGE pier in a sec and then some shopping to keep Laura happy :) Will make sure to bring some extra beers and food for tomorrow :)

If theres anything you need give us a shout as we're right next to the big Tescos.

Arron

We are going to the Big Tesco's tomorrow morning to get the rolls and baps etc to make sure the bread is fresh, do you and Laura want a lift back which will save a cab fare 1 way for ya ??

Be just me coming. Just been down Sainsburys and bought 18 bottles of stella, let me know if you need any more food.

Nick some food would be good even if its a few burgers or pork steaks etc, the salads and Drinks and charcoals have set me back a small fortune already LOL

Cheers Mate

Posted

Ok, will buy some bugers and meat when I come back from London later ... see ya around 12ish tomorrow!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Enjoy the weather, you can't take it with you 😎

Hi nick, cant wait to see you drink those 18 Stellas :) Looking forward to seeing you again.......... :)

Posted

I have got sausages, crisps and wine to add to the BBQ collection!! Currently in Norfolk staying at my parents in law before heading to Pauls tomorrow. Really sorry to hear that Pat isn't coming as it would have been lovely to see him again - get well soon Pat :bad:

I'm on leave on Monday so bacon sarnies will be appreciated before tackling the M25/M1 to head back 'oop north'

See you all tomorrow

Tammy

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms

I have got sausages, crisps and wine to add to the BBQ collection!! Currently in Norfolk staying at my parents in law before heading to Pauls tomorrow. Really sorry to hear that Pat isn't coming as it would have been lovely to see him again - get well soon Pat :D

I'm on leave on Monday so bacon sarnies will be appreciated before tackling the M25/M1 to head back 'oop north'

See you all tomorrow

Tammy

I went ASDA earlier and went a bit mad :bad: bought sausages, burgers, bacardi, carling and fat coke

Looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow

H