Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Chase 2010 - Additional Tour Added

Paul

Posted

Due to the exceptional demand for spaces on the 2010 storm chase we have decided to add an additional tour to the itinerary, this 4th tour will run from the 30th May until 10th June, with an initial 3 spaces available.

The current availability across all of the tours is as follows:

Tour 1 (27th April - 8th May) - Sold out

Tour 2 (8th May - 19th May) - 2 spaces remaining

Tour 3 (19th May - 30th May) - 2 spaces remaining

Tour 4 (30th May - 10th June) - 3 spaces currently available

With the first three tours having virtually sold out in a matter of a couple of weeks, we expect that the final spaces on these tours and the new spaces on tour 4 will move very quickly (we may add a further 3 spaces on tour 4), so please make sure you book asap to assure your place and avoid disappointment.

The main chase page on the site won't be updated with the new tour information until tomorrow, so as a forum user you have a head start if you'd like to grab a place!

For more general info on the tours please see here:

http://www.netweather.tv/index.cgi?action=...tormchase;sess=

If you'd like more info or would like to book your spot, please pm me, email me - paul [at] netweather.tv or call us on 01386 576121.

Cheers

Paul

Posted
:D if only i knew when uni exams would be next year so i could go for chasing on my 21st!!! so tempting...the temptation of the student loan put to the 2nd best use i think!

Posted
Come join the fun :D

hi mate...will you be in Kansas when the tours are on until you join them....If so I could meet you before the tours as Im travelling from Veags by Greyhound

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms
if only i knew when uni exams would be next year so i could go for chasing on my 21st!!! so tempting...the temptation of the student loan put to the 2nd best use i think!

Go for it! I am a student too and was thinking to myself I'll wait until I have finished studies, don't know when my exams are etc. But then it occurred to me for whatever reason, years down the line I may not be able to go! Either climate change will, like for SE England, see thundery activity vanish, going on a chase becomes financially unviable, or heaven forbid something more sinister happened to prevent me going! No time like the present I say!! I worked out most of my exams occur mid to late May, so booked Tour 1 and to hell with it :D

Posted
hi mate...will you be in Kansas when the tours are on until you join them....If so I could meet you before the tours as Im travelling from Veags by Greyhound

Yeah, the plan at the moment is to fly out start of May and stop with some friends in McPherson Kansas, and then somehow make my way down to DFW for Tour 2, so a meet up before could be on the cards :)

Posted
Yeah, the plan at the moment is to fly out start of May and stop with some friends in McPherson Kansas, and then somehow make my way down to DFW for Tour 2, so a meet up before could be on the cards :)

cheers mate..same here for tour 2...so nearer the time we will arange it...thx

Edited by dogs32

Posted

Which one is Michael Fish going on :lol:

Four opportunities to see 72ozs of cow hide down the hatch, that's a glorious 288ozs of texan cow gorged by the brits :lol:

Anybody feel like sponsoring me, I'll tell you how good it was when I return.

Edited by Dorsetbred

Posted
Which one is Michael Fish going on :lol:

Four opportunities to see 72ozs of cow hide down the hatch, that's a glorious 288ozs of texan cow gorged by the brits :lol:

Anybody feel like sponsoring me, I'll tell you how good it was when I return.

lol.its lovely stake......cant wait for a second attempt

Posted
lol.its lovely stake......cant wait for a second attempt

Tempted myself to do it, even though I'm not really built to consume that amount of food in one sitting :lol:

Posted
Tempted myself to do it, even though I'm not really built to consume that amount of food in one sitting :lol:

im not big....but managed 43oz......and thats not with eating large meals......regular..

good laugh as well.....next year I will do it...promise....lol

Edited by dogs32