Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Storm/convective Discussion 27th June >>

Ross B

Posted
:ph34r: I best look up some safety tips for camping lol ;)

lol...Thursday your need a cave to hide in....lol..

cant wait for the 9.30am update...interesting week ahead

Edited by dogs32

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms and snow

I decided to cycle to Buckinghamshire yesterday, meeting my family there with some friends for lunch. I saw some brilliant cloud structures on the way, and the way back although I managed to stay completely dry! I clocked up about 120 miles.

I did take some pictures but I accidentally formatted the memory card and am in the process of trying to recover them at the moment. I will upload them if I manage to get them back...

Looking forward to next week now :ph34r: Monday and Tuesday look good again - I won't be here on Thursday but it looks tasty and also MetOffice mention thunderstorms "becoming severe"!!

Edited by 03jtrickey

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms :D
lol...Thursday your need a cave to hide in....lol..

cant wait for the 9.30am update...interesting week ahead

Blinkin heck!! :ph34r: I think we will have to go shelter at somebodys house if that comes off!!

Posted

met office

Outlook for Tuesday to Thursday:

Widely hot and muggy with a fair amount of sunshine. Thunderstorms and torrential downpours are likely to break-out in places at times, though more particularly towards the west.

Outlook for Thursday 2 Jul 2009 to Saturday 11 Jul 2009

The weather will remain hot and humid on Thursday and Friday, possibly becoming very hot in inland central and southeastern England. Heavy showers and thunderstorms, becoming severe in places, are expected to develop in western and central areas on Thursday, moving into eastern parts on Friday. The risk of showers or thunderstorms remains across much of the UK throughout the weekend and it will become windy at times, especially in the north and west. Temperatures will decline to be closer to normal by the end of the weekend. The weather will become more changeable during the following week with showers or longer periods of rain possible anywhere but most likely in the north, with the south expected to remain drier and more settled.

I feel a chance for nearly EVERYONE THIS WEEK...AT THE PRESENT

Edited by dogs32

Posted

Are the storms during the week forecast for daytime or evening? I work outside from 9-2 and I don't like walking around in storms. :ph34r:

Posted
  • Location: Caterham-on-the-hill, Surrey, 190m asl (home), Heathrow (work)
  • Location: Caterham-on-the-hill, Surrey, 190m asl (home), Heathrow (work)

Please carry on discussion in a new thread: http://www.netweather.tv/forum/index.php?showtopic=55641

This thread will close shortly...