Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

The 'no Storms Club 2009' Continued......

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms :D

A new thread for all us storm starved lot.

Go on,scream,shout,cry argue grrrrrrr about your lack of storms. This is exactly what this thread is for. :lol:

I'm off camping tomorrow for a few weeks with limited internet,but weekends I shall have full internet.

Storms are supposedly due this week for me and I know for a lot of you too.

But will they HAPPEN!!! grrrrrrr probably not lol.

So....on with the new thread and Good Luck all. :)

Posted

Hmm, i think i'll be one of the top posters in here over the coming weeks :)

That says it all really :lol:

Posted
Hmm, i think i'll be one of the top posters in here over the coming weeks :)

That says it all really :)

Good luck,but I think I say that everytime and still nothing happens lol.I believe you are one of the top posters in this thread lol. Sooon your storm will happen, soooon Lol.( sorry if I've jinxed it now) :lol: :)

Posted
Still here. Will always be in here lol!

Awww, you're from Lincolnshire too :lol: you and sufc aren't having much luck there.Hope you see something this week. :)

Posted
Good luck,but I think I say that everytime and still nothing happens lol.I believe you are one of the top posters in this thread lol. Sooon your storm will happen, soooon Lol.( sorry if I've jinxed it now) :lol: :)

It's a big surprise that im still waiting for my first storm this year after seeing plenty in recent years.

i suppose my good luck couldn't last for ever :)

Posted
:) Well Swindon must be 'up there' in the no storms club.Very poor this year considering the amount of storms around this year. How can i turn this 'shield' off? :lol:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and thunderstorms
:) Well Swindon must be 'up there' in the no storms club.Very poor this year considering the amount of storms around this year. How can i turn this 'shield' off? :lol:

Heavy shower just passed through here BUT......surprise surprise...not one single rumble.

:):):)

Posted

Someone from Glos too, hello!

Hopefully the storms will arrive soon, it's quite heavy out there now.

Posted

Still no storms here either . . . looking at the data we wont get any for the week ahead so looks like im here for a long time to come.

Jan

Posted

West will be best for storms this coming week until friday when widespread thunderstorms will occur, I`m much more optimistic about this coming week with the extra heat/humidity and SE flow. :lol:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: obviously snow!

mainly southwestern areas i think for this week. especially the end may see things downgrading as high pressure looks to move in quickly wimb finals weekend, i wouldnt get ya hopes up ppl

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and thunderstorms
West will be best for storms this coming week until friday when widespread thunderstorms will occur, I`m much more optimistic about this coming week with the extra heat/humidity and SE flow. :D

I agree with you...they'll be a lot more widespread, it'll just be us in the no storms club who wont get them :winky:

Posted

No storms club again for me today though I won't complain as it has been an awesome day and there is plenty of summer left.

Posted

Was looking forward to another storm today after yesterday. But even a weather warning of heavy rain couldn't produce one drop of rain all day never mind a storm.

Edited by NW_Blackburn

Posted

It looks hopeless for storms in the east this week :winky: especially with the wind direction

coming from the east,which is the worst possible direction :D

Posted
It looks hopeless for storms in the east this week :rolleyes: especially with the wind direction

coming from the east,which is the worst possible direction :nonono:

I prefered TRL :lol: , at least when you had that name we had some storms!! Seems like Lincs has gome from storm capital to storm shield capital this year!! We may catch one tomorrow :D failing that it is fri at the earliest :doh:

Posted

Some of you think you've got it bad?

We haven't had as much as a rumble here all week, whilst all around to the North, South & West have done well. Even Friday evening, which had a band of very heavy rain, (albeit not very electric), showing even on the NW radar as over Stoke, produced nothing more than a slight dampening of the pavements!

Had to endure the sight of storms & downpours everywhare locally but here for the last 3 days & I'm getting a bit miffed :rolleyes:

Posted
I prefered TRL :nonono: , at least when you had that name we had some storms!! Seems like Lincs has gome from storm capital to storm shield capital this year!! We may catch one tomorrow :D failing that it is fri at the earliest :rolleyes:

It's funny you should say that about my former username, as i said in the previous thread that since i changed it

our area has had nothing but bad luck :doh: storm shield and a rain shield mate :lol:

Posted
Some of you think you've got it bad?

We haven't had as much as a rumble here all week, whilst all around to the North, South & West have done well. Even Friday evening, which had a band of very heavy rain, (albeit not very electric), showing even on the NW radar as over Stoke, produced nothing more than a slight dampening of the pavements!

Had to endure the sight of storms & downpours everywhare locally but here for the last 3 days & I'm getting a bit miffed :rolleyes:

I agree with everything you have said,and considering you live a couple of hundred miles away from me,your observations are eerily similar to mine ,except instead of three days, change to three months for me :nonono:

Posted
It's funny you should say that about my former username, as i said in the previous thread that since i changed it

our area has had nothing but bad luck :rolleyes: storm shield and a rain shield mate :nonono:

Do you fancy storm chasing on the WEST side of the UK either mon or tues? Or whereverer the radar takes us?

Posted
Do you fancy storm chasing on the WEST side of the UK either mon or tues? Or whereverer the radar takes us?

I think thats a great idea and im definitely up for it :nonono: send me a pm and we'll work something out :rolleyes: