Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Website Forum

Posted

Could we please have the forum back to flat thread rather than listed? Am I seriously not the only one that finds the new layout annoying?

Posted

No settings have changed this end SC - have you been fiddling with it your end? :lol: :)

Explain what you're seeing.

Posted
No settings have changed this end SC - have you been fiddling with it your end? :lol: :)

Explain what you're seeing.

Where it says Posts in this topic I seem to have it in tree mode rather than the flat mode i like. Its annoying and have no idea how to change it back again:(

Posted

Right at the very bottom of the forum you'll see a clickable link that says, "This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here."

Try that :lol:

Posted

I hope that's a rhetorical question Flaggy - no point asking me! :lol: :lol:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunshine, convective precipitation, snow, thunderstorms, "episodic" months.

I think Flaggy is right, and sometimes it can happen as a result of loading a N-W page up on Google that is cached in the "listed" view. Indeed, it's annoying, but not the fault of N-W in this case.

Posted

Well I'm not one to complain but...

Since 22nd June, I've seen this in the options mouse rollover at the very top of the page. And still there today, 30th June. (See attachment image!)

It doesn't bother me at all but it does look like it's raining turds. :lazy:

Phil.

post-8209-1246367541_thumb.jpg

Posted

That's an issue with your pc locally I think, I would imagine it's cached an incorrect image as that is certainly not the image being used at the top there. Prob best to remove your cache.

Posted

Thank you, Paul. I'll run Ccleaner shortly. (3 weeks overdue but... :lazy: ) I think that should make a difference. I'm not bothered otherwise as to what the forum set-up looks like as long as I can post on it. :D Yourself and Karl have the power to do as you wish with it graphically otherwise.

But there is another thing... May be reset after doing the above but... (See attachment!)

Report later. :)

Phil.

post-8209-1246369679_thumb.jpg

Posted

Thanks Paul. You right, me wrong. PC being affected by heat, or right foot if it keeps on playing up! :angry:

Phil.

Posted
It doesn't bother me at all but it does look like it's raining turds. :D

Phil.

raining turds classic :D

Thanks Paul. You right, me wrong. PC being affected by heat, or right foot if it keeps on playing up! :D

Phil.

ive had a few problems with my pc lately. ive been blaming it on the heat aswell.