IMG_2413.jpg

IMG_2421.jpg

IMG_2414.jpg

IMG_2529.jpg

PeterFonda.jpg

Slideshow here:

th_IMG_2359.jpg

Posted

Nice slide show Coast, :doh: some seriously powerful cars and bikes on show. :lol: If my memory serves me well, were some of those cars out of the wackey races? Dick Dastardly, Penelope Pitstop and all. :D

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Extreme

Hi Coast,

Some really good pictures there and i especially liked the one of Nigel Mansells old car.Did you get to meet any drivers? i have been told you can get close to them there.I go to the Grand Prix every year and always say i should go to Goodwood but never get around to it, looking at your pic's perhaps i will have to make the effort next year :)

BU

Posted

Cheers guys! You really can't beat Goodwood for getting close to the action (unless you are lucky enough to get a pit pass for a GP).

There's nothing like standing right next to an F1 McLaren firing up and reving to the limiter, it almost made me wet myself! I missed David Coultard and Timo Glock, but did have lunch on the table next to fellow petrolhead Jay Kay and met Murray Walker at a book signing.

I haven't yet uploaded all pictures of the Bugatti Veyron Spyder and mirror finish 'Pur Sang' version or the Koenigsegg CCX or the amazing (and super loud) Pagani Zonda R Clubsport.

It's like Top Gear meets the F1 Grandprix pit lane meets The World Rally Championship meets Pebble Beach meets Le Mans!!!!

Posted
Cheers guys! You really can't beat Goodwood for getting close to the action (unless you are lucky enough to get a pit pass for a GP). ......
or know one of the guys who drive the ambulance at the track :D

glad the weather held out for you. will have to check the pictures out when i get home. they are not showing on my work PC :doh::)

Posted

Finally got around to uploading the rest of the photos. This is mostly the supercar section. Now if I win the Euromillions lottery......

My all time personal favourite, the Ferrari 365 GTS 'Daytona'

IMG_2693.jpg

But if I had to have a new car?

IMG_2702.jpg

Choices, choices!

IMG_2701.jpg

IMG_2703.jpg

IMG_2707.jpg

IMG_2717.jpg

IMG_2714.jpg

IMG_2712.jpg

IMG_2727.jpg