Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Today's Weather And Gneral Chat

MAF

Posted

Been a lovely warm sunny day with completely clear skies at times. Top temp was 25.4c which was higher than I originally thought this morning and it was sunny until just an hour ago. However, radar looks interesting - can't wait for some appreciable rainfall. We really have been so lucky down here in Essex, weeks of warm sunny weather with just 3 dissapointing days since early June. i haven't recorded a day with a top temp below 20c since late may and we have now had 17 days above 25c since the start of summer.

Posted
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)

Clear spells last night.

Dull today, some showers 0945-1400, then plain wet for the rest of the day, the rain heavy at times. Rather cool, light breeze in the main.

Min: 9.0c @ 0500

Max: 18.3c @ 1400

Rain yesterday: 0.2mm

Rain since 10am: 17mm.

Currently: Light rain.

Temp: 12.3c

Pressure: 1009mbar, falling.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow

Massive clap of thunder... and the rain came from nowhere, little dog came back from his evening ramble soaked.

Went out half an hour ago to get the washing in and the sky was almost clear then just looked at the radar and we have huge yellows and reds precipitation (MetO radar) slap bang over us. <_< It's been extremely pleasant in EA all week until now.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...

Dry here but thunderstorms are rumbling around...

Posted
Dry here but thunderstorms are rumbling around...

Just mopped my kitchen dry from the last downpour. The lightning has just ceased being continuous. 3mm more to be wet for a week! How the uplanders moan!

Posted
  • Location: SW of Sherborne. About a mile from the Somerset border.
  • Location: SW of Sherborne. About a mile from the Somerset border.

Rain started here at about 15.30 and continued until 22.00. Since then we have been in a clear slot, but there is more gathering for the night.

Looks as though those of you in Essex who wanted the rain are getting it right now!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Southerly tracking LPs, heavy snow. Also 25c and calm

Thunderstorms and intense heavy rain here. Sky TV is down, absolute deluge outside.

BFTP

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms & Snow.

Rain since about 1PM this afternoon. Very heavy at the moment

Posted
Massive clap of thunder... and the rain came from nowhere, little dog came back from his evening ramble soaked.

Went out half an hour ago to get the washing in and the sky was almost clear then just looked at the radar and we have huge yellows and reds precipitation (MetO radar) slap bang over us. :lol: It's been extremely pleasant in EA all week until now.

Been showers every day here, so not a great week, but not bad either I suppose. Absolute monsoon out there now along with thunder, those poor people in tents at Latitude :)

Posted
Thunderstorms and intense heavy rain here. Sky TV is down, absolute deluge outside.

BFTP

I'm normally in Reigate near you but am looking after my parents' house just outside Horsham and we had that storm I guess around 10.15 - very heavy and intense rain with alot of thunder and lightning - no sky tv and mobile networks fropped out for 10 mins!