Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Chart Updates

Sharkbait

Posted

Hi,

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, but would there be any chance of changing the way the charts are updated? I often find myself reverting back to the charts from wetterzentrale due to the fact that when I check the charts at http://www.netweather.tv/index.cgi?action=nwdc;sess=, they are being updated which means the previous run is removed.

When using the charts from wetterzentrale, the previous run is still visible until the complete set is added, i.e. it only updates the individual charts when they are available, hope that makes sense.

I'll look forward to you reply.

Thanks

Duncan

Posted

If you click the prev button next to the drop down menu you can view the charts from the previous run - what I know a lot of people do is load 2 of the same chart at the same time, have one showing the current run, and one showing the previous run - it's setup so you're able to compare the same timeslot of each run alongside eachother.

Posted

Hi potsy

Speaking from a personal perspective, I like to set up the two frames during an update. By pressing the 'current' button on one frame and 'previous' on the other frame you can actually have both runs side-by-side for comparison. Is that any good?

Alternatively of course, you just have the one frame open and press 'previous/current' with each frame and they interchange with eachother.

That make sense?

Edited by shuggee
lol Paul beat me to it!

Posted

Hi potsy

Speaking from a personal perspective, I like to set up the two frames during an update. By pressing the 'current' button on one frame and 'previous' on the other frame you can actually have both runs side-by-side for comparison. Is that any good?

Alternatively of course, you just have the one frame open and press 'previous/current' with each frame and they interchange with eachother.

That make sense?

Thanks, how did I miss that?! Anyway, yes that is better like that, thanks for your help.