Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Snow reports 1 2 09 onwards

Cookie

Posted

810radarbb3.gif

w560.png

Snow falling here once again... about 2 miles north of the Wash streamer. As this continues to develop over the next 30-60 minutes however I believe I will be directly affected. :)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms & Snow.

Light snow showers this morning, heavier snow around now with some building up on the roads. Drifting in gusty winds.

Posted

I'm struggling to describe how incredible the scenes are here. Torrential snowfall... accumilating faster than I ever thought was possible. There is now 2cm's on the ROADS which were wet before this shower rolled on. Absolutely incredible, loving this.

Fast approaching 6 inches.

Posted

Amazing snowfall overnight here, has stopped for the time being but aload more forecast for this afternoon particularly around the rush hour home! I'd say approx 4 to 6 inches lying here at the moment with about 10 inches where it has drifted, by the time we've had the 2nd spell of snow later today it wouldn't surprise me if we have close to or more than a foot of lying snow with higher drifts!

Keep safe everyone, and try to enjoy it lol :o :o :o

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, hot sunny weather

We have 5" here, snow fall has eased off for now.

Posted

It seems we are only getting 10 minute breaks between showers here now, all of which have been heavy. Even 15cm on grass, approaching 10cm's on pavements. Roads treachorous, visibility extremely poor!

Guest Taking In The Sights

3-4 inches of snow here (haven't gone out to measure it yet). Currently having yet another heavy snow shower.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow

hi all.Heavy snow shower here in rochdale at the moment nice coveringtoo.Lots more to come so local weather man says on radio and tv. :cold:

Posted

Hard to get a level measure here: the yard has blown clear, but there are small drifts elsewhere. Level surfaces in the shelter have about 2-3cm, drifting upto about 30cm where the snow has piled up.

Posted
  • Location: Hayward’s Heath - home, Brighton/East Grinstead - work.
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and storms
  • Location: Hayward’s Heath - home, Brighton/East Grinstead - work.

We have had 6" in Brighton after a steady succession of snow streamers since yesterday afternoon. Still snowing lightly now.

Guest North Sea Snow Convection

Snow showers yesterday afternoon and evening provided 3 to 4 cms of lying snow which is now being added to by persistent moderate snow that has been falling for the last 30 minutes or so :o

Posted

Been snowing solidly for well over two hours now, over 1 inch on the ground,

Manston Met Off Weather Station (which I can usually see from here) 'Latest Reports' on the Met Off site give just 'Low Cloud' all morning!

Hmmm. VERY low I'd say, lying all over the ground in fact!!! LOL :(

Posted

Heavy snow here again now... looking at the radar there could be a lull in my area soon before the band moves up from the SE.

Posted

been snowing here since 1am this morning have about 7 inches now, and more to come as this front from france approaches

penny

Posted
Been snowing solidly for well over two hours now, over 1 inch on the ground,

Manston Met Off Weather Station (which I can usually see from here) 'Latest Reports' on the Met Off site give just 'Low Cloud' all morning!

Hmmm. VERY low I'd say, lying all over the ground in fact!!! LOL :lol:

Hmm, so Manston read the forum??? ;-)

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/se/...st_weather.html

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and lots of it or warm and sunny, no mediocre dross

Wow! It's actually snowing in Somerset; proper big flakes and sticking too :lol:

Posted

Moderate snow now falling, bands forming ahead of the main feature now. Expecting to see at least 14-16 hours of near-continuous snowfall now. Not sure about accumilations, we have had a slow thaw here in the last few hours so not sure whether this snow is going to continue settling.