Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Midlands Cold Spell Discussion

Posted

Still coming down in North Birmingha, Great Barr. Cant see us getting too much more tonight, dont think it'll reach us from the south sadly.

Posted

Still snowing moderately, I think it can't really go anywhere because of the energy coming up from the South, assume this band will just gradually fizzle out as the focus switches to the South.

But it looks as if the dominant low centre is the one over the midlands atm, i expect the low centre to the southwest to perform a "dance" with ours, pulling the main north/south band of snow, back slightly westwards for a time.

I think it will also move just to the north of say Birmingham.

Posted

PUT YOUR LOCATIONS ON EVERY POST.

THANKS

Just add your LOCATION to your signature, then you won't have to keep typing it. :wallbash:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, storms

Indeed! Snowing already in NN2. Well that's my forecast out the window. 4 inches here we come! :wallbash::cold::D

See, told you your forecast would go TEITS up :D

Posted

Indeed! Snowing already in NN2. Well that's my forecast out the window. 4 inches here we come! :wallbash::D :D

Interesting, it's still heading north fairly quickly.

I just hope it's keeps going and gets to Rushden :cold:

Posted
Indeed! Snowing already in NN2. Well that's my forecast out the window. 4 inches here we come!
Hmmm, nothing here yet in NN4 (Hunsbury) Northampton :wallbash:

Posted

PUT YOUR LOCATIONS ON EVERY POST.

THANKS

Or as mentioned, put it in your profile information.

As I think profile viewing is disabled at the moment, here is one way of doing it:

1. Go to the top of the screen, and in the top right hand corner, you will see a bluey/grey box with your username. Click on this, then in the drop down menu, click on

my settings.

2. On the tabs at the top of the screen, click on 'Profile'

3. Scroll down, I think to about 2/3rds of the way, and there is a box where you can enter your location.

4. Save changes

This will probably get lost in all the posts, but drop me a PM if you need any help.

Chris

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow & Ice

Very light snow at NN3 (Moulton)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Ample sunshine; Hot weather; Mixed winters with cold and mild spells

Think I'll call it a day radar watching. We've got 2cm lying at the moment and there doesn't look to be much more coming here now. So down the pub it is!

Posted

Hmm... that part blizzard/part snizzle thing happened again. No matter, it's (un)officially been snowing constantly here in Halesowen for 10 whole hours! Here's to the half a day mark now. (And hopefully another wave from the south!)

Doesn't matter if not though, absolutely everything covered and the old car (offical snow measuring spot, settles there first) has almost half a foot and still rising, although I fear it may start to callapse off soon! :acute:

Edited by Hailsowen

Posted

Just got home from Derby to (Melton Mowbray) left at 1800. Train to Loughborough then a drive from Loughborough to Melton Mowbray, moderate snow most of the way home and the road between Loughborough to Melton was white over. The snow is still coming down with approx 3 cm.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow & Ice

Just started lightly in NN7 smile.gif

Hello Macey - Nice to see someone from Harpole, can get you to rescue mother-in-law if required