Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Yorkshire, Lincolnshire And The Pennines Cold Spell Discussion

Posted

Im sorry mods,

But this message is typically to 10123 and arnott...

Is there any chance of loosing the East v West biasness? It's rather pathetic and it's not exactly having a good impact on the general thread, and by no means is inputting anything useful.

All this there snow will thaw quicker blah blah, or our cold spell will last longer, and the oh its ok we will do better than them tomorrow. Jeez you guys sound like kids!

What about the people that have hardly seen anything. I think warnings are instore from the moderators if this continues...

I'll do a forecast soon guys to those who actually want to stay on topic.

Lewis

i totally agree with you there :lol:

Posted

I never put anything down so I don't know what you mean by that, when arnot was been negative about the snow missing us I was been balanced and not negative, my posts are never negative.

Beverley lass has said she has 13cm of snow so now I find it even harder to believe you have 20cm + of lying snow.

Seeing and believing are 2 completely different properties to a human-being. This is a forum, a cold spell discussion thread, you should respect peoples comments. Can we now stop talking about not believing depths and all this east v west nonsense? And actually talk about the weather please? It's trashing this thread. And over the past few days its been fantastic on here and i really have enjoyed it.