Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Midlands Cold Spell Discussion

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, storms

Slightly off topic for the midlands cold spell discussion eh Andy??...... :nonono::(

Dont you know about mine and Butler Son's bet? You 100% 24 carrot gold plonker.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Supernova hot summers with mega lightning storms, and SNOWMAGGEDON WINTERS!

No need to shout!....I dread to think of the size of your text if you had snow dumping...We'd probably all need 80 inch Plasma screens to fit the text on the screen!

You obviously dont live in Nottingham!! LOL!!! Getting dumped with SNOW??????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! +slaps knee in fits of laughter+ rofl.gif

Posted

http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/14days.asp?zipcode=Shrewsbury

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll have a bit of fun, 4 days of snow, i'd be snowed in

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!

I see you were getting annoyed again that we were talking about Nottingham :nonono:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Supernova hot summers with mega lightning storms, and SNOWMAGGEDON WINTERS!

(I am still LMFAO Andy good.gif ) but no seriously, Butler still has a chance, cuz it EFFING STOPPED NOW!!! doh.gif

Posted

(insert huge Homer Simpson laugh) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

ah....+wipes forehead+ actually, its bloody stopped now, and is back to random flurries in the wind. :nonono:

This isn't the heaviest snow shower we've had all day, there's no chance Andy can claim this as a victory! :(

Which hasn't been resolved yet - these showers have to be heavier that the ones earlier! :)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Summer, Snowy winter and thunderstorms all year round!

Yes I do mate.....Banter is cool & is good in moderation, but this thread is getting hard on the eyes, trawling through pages & pages of off-topic posts...... :rolleyes:

Posted

check out the gap over my house rolleyes.gif

post-8050-12629703675742_thumb.png

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter: Cold & Snowy, Summer: Just not hot

Tell you what, those showers are getting perilously close to me now! Could have some wintry stuff at the Albion match later.

Posted

outf_065.jpg?rnd=Fri,%2008%20Jan%202010%2016:51:45%20GMT?r=Fri,%2008%20Jan%202010%2017:11:23%20GMT

Does this look like heavy snow to anyone? Though not! :rolleyes:

It has actually stopped here in NG7, there's a realistic chance that this band could leave us with nothing! :pardon:

Posted

Yes I do mate.....Banter is cool & is good in moderation, but this thread is getting hard on the eyes, trawling through pages & pages of off-topic posts...... :pardon:

But isn't that what this thread is for though mate? For us Midlanders to basically banter about anything. Ok mostly Weather related things but it would be boring if we just stuck to the Weather subject all the time. I think the kind of banter me and BS are having has made it a lot more fun in here :rolleyes:

Posted

outf_065.jpg?rnd=Fri,%2008%20Jan%202010%2016:51:45%20GMT?r=Fri,%2008%20Jan%202010%2017:11:23%20GMT

Does this look like heavy snow to anyone? Though not! nonono.gif

It has actually stopped here in NG7, there's a realistic chance that this band could leave us with nothing! rofl.gif

good.gif Too right!!! this is a joke!! where's that match???? (sounds of explosions coming from NG5)

Posted

To be fair though Andy, it is the Midlands COLD SPELL Discussion, I think the chat room is more apt for banter!

Posted

But isn't that what this thread is for though mate? For us Midlanders to basically banter about anything. Ok mostly Weather related things but it would be boring if we just stuck to the Weather subject all the time. I think the kind of banter me and BS are having has made it a lot more fun in here biggrin.gif

Yeah I agree!! Especially cuz there is no weather in the midlands! (at least the east side!) what else are we gonna talk about? pardon.gifrofl.gif

Posted

But you do my friend have a tendancy to over exaggerate the snow depths :rolleyes: Not saying you have this time but in the past it's been known :pardon:

In future then i'll get my tape measure out and the camera. You have to realise I live right on the southern edge of town surrounded by open countryside for miles so we don't get much thawing. Like to know exactly when I over exaggerated? Can't have been February because I posted pictures then to demonstrate.

Posted

You have got to be kidding me?!

NO SNOW in Ikeston! :rolleyes:

You should go to Ikleston Coop Travel, because "Ilkeston Coop Travel...It always gets you there" :)

check out the gap over my house rolleyes.gif

Yep...thats expanding just before it gets to my house.

Sorry :pardon:

Posted

To be fair though Andy, it is the Midlands COLD SPELL Discussion, I think the chat room is more apt for banter!

Oh shat ap you tart!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunshine, thunder, hail & heavy snow

Wow, I didn't expect there to be anymore snow today, but that big clump of blue on the radar does look rather interesting. I'm expecting that to reach me very soon (if it does). :cc_confused:

Posted

In future then i'll get my tape measure out and the camera. You have to realise I live right on the southern edge of town surrounded by open countryside for miles so we don't get much thawing. Like to know exactly when I over exaggerated? Can't have been February because I posted pictures then to demonstrate.

I was messing :cc_confused:

Posted

Think thoose showers are gona produce anything here nick?

Hmm, I would be surprised if we didn't get at least a few flakes, they are certainly pushing westwards, hopefully westwards enough, and they are certainly holding together very well. If you have the NW radar you will see what I mean. If not I shall keep you posted!

Oh shat ap you tart!

Haven't you got a bus shelter to smash? That's what you Leicester folk do in your spare time isn't it...:cc_confused:

Posted

But isn't that what this thread is for though mate? For us Midlanders to basically banter about anything. Ok mostly Weather related things but it would be boring if we just stuck to the Weather subject all the time. I think the kind of banter me and BS are having has made it a lot more fun in here :rofl:

To be honest, I do like the banter you can have on this thread, but it's banter with a weather related twist. It's how we can laugh at Nottingham, Kettering and Shrewsbury for not having any snow. But there is of course, the banter thread and the chat room for more non weather banter. :unsure:

good.gif Too right!!! this is a joke!! where's that match???? (sounds of explosions coming from NG5)

Still nothing falling, I can't honestly believe this (and neither can my hair). :cc_confused::pardon:

Posted

This is unbelievable, how can this band be so close and yet so far????? Butler, you're not out there with your sheild are you?? aggressive.gif

SHIELD01.JPG

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow

Do the rules regarding off-topic posts apply to all parts of the forum, or is just the 'Model Discussion' thread?

Not sure why I post in here, as it gets lost within the space of 5min because of a sea of off-topic and general nonsense.

will the snow it stoke