Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South West England Cold Spell Discussion

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot and sunny or cold and snowy. Nothing inbetween.

I agree totaly but i think you meant to say somerset cider! lol

I love somerset and cornish cider but i dislike Irish cider! Anyway 50% of Irish cider (Magners rubbish) is made by blackthorn in shepton mallet, somerset rofl.gifrofl.gif

He gets confused I think! Somerset def better! :D

Ahaha, same here! Doesnt look like i'm going to get anything here tonight :D

Hopefully we'll wake up to a nice surprise tomorrow morning (Prays)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold in winter, snow, frost but warm summers please

No - this time tomorrow you might be snowed in! And you'll be able to see whats coming before it hits ph34r.gifclap.gif.

I'm being a light weight and drinking good old english tea! I know how to party on a saturday!

You know how to party in Somerset hey? acute.gif

I'm on the red wine tonight... since its cold out... well thats my excuse (and also the link to making the post on topic) :D

As for being snowed in, my road is still pretty much impassable to anything apart of a quad bike, tractor or tank. And I own none of the above... yet. Perhaps a snowmobile?!

I agree totaly but i think you meant to say somerset cider! lol

I love somerset and cornish cider but i dislike Irish cider! Anyway 50% of Irish cider (Magners rubbish) is made by blackthorn in shepton mallet, somerset rofl.gifrofl.gif

Not another one after cider from Somerset... now all we need is butler_son to pop in drinks.gif

Devon makes the best... :D

He gets confused I think! Somerset def better! whistling.gif

:Ddrunk.gif