Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

London & Se Cold Spell Discussion

Posted

Can here the dripping

Leigh up to 1.1c and Dewpoint dangerously close to above zero as well, Thank god the Snow has buggered off then :yahoo::cc_confused:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: cold and hot in summer

Dunno where you are Snowfish but it's still snowing here in Rochester - very fine flakes still but plenty of them and still blowing horizontally in the wind. Probably had an inch or so fresh snow this evening (judging by me neighbours car - as he cleans his car the minute the snow stops)!

i agee with you still snowing in frindsbury strood kent

Posted

Well Rob seems confident on the 'warm front' bringing snow from now until about 5am across Kent, Essex and Sussex.

Radar currently says NO.

Posted

Ah yes this will be the Kent wristslashing thread because its melting lol

Come on guys it aint all bad...We have 2cm lying in London but were pleased you had some fantastic

snow.....Lets all enjoy the period of cold were in....

London is...As we are seeing ice, lying snow and cold....Better than ive seen in ages.....

Ive even seen an icicle on the Dome :)

Chill peeps :):)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunshine and snow but not together

have 2 admit i was kinda thinking...dreading that we wouldnt get as we all thought earlier. The bbc tv reports were so different. Ie the national news said one thing and the local at the end of the same news totally diff. So i can only assume a fair deal of uncertainty. Havin said that i suspect some may still get a top up...and there is always sunday monday? Unless that is now off the cards?

Posted

Huh - BBC saying upto 15cm tonight ???

For where?! I have come to the conclusion that if there is any doubt whatsoever for London, ie peter Cockcroft says something like "to the south and east of London" then London will get little or no accumulating snow. Wednesday afternoon was our best dump, and in all fairness peter Cockcroft forecast it. Unless the national forecasters specifically mention London, regardless of their vague graphics, we will not get anything other than flurries.

Posted

Can here the dripping

Leigh up to 1.1c and Dewpoint dangerously close to above zero as well, Thank god the Snow has buggered off then laugh.gifph34r.gif

Not much better now in Sutton was -1.2 now +0.9c and risingmellow.gif

Posted

On accu*'s hour by hour weather they're now saying snow for Dover from 12am onwards... that wasn't there earlier they were just saying a few showers a few hours ago... so dunno where that is coming from either... do forecasters know something we don't? :)

Here

Posted

Come on guys it aint all bad...We have 2cm lying in London but were pleased you had some fantastic

London is...As we are seeing ice, lying snow and cold....Better than ive seen in ages.....

If only :) lol

Posted

Snow sort of struggling on here in Reigate but very sporadic... temp at Charlwood at 10pm was 0.0c - hopefully we can struggle through to our 3rd ice day in a row here!

Posted

very true. No thaw at all here in Ealing, I guess on balance I'd rather have a few dry flurries and two inches on the ground than snow then sleet then a thaw...

Posted

Could it be that the Warm front is moving in if peoples temp are going up so this will cause some snow showers that will move in later on???

Haven't got a clue really, just a guess??

Posted

Still snowing here but very lightly,but it is cold and i think i might go to bed and see what we wake up too,everyone seems very low and thinking this wont happen ,guys just chill and go to bed and stop lampost watching as it makes you stressed lol,night guys and keep smiling smile.gif

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cool and dry

Seriously people...theres a lot of glass half empties out there at the moment :)

Go to bed and lets see who was right in the morning.