Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Atlantic Lows - January Onwards

Cookie

Highest gust here was 67mph. GFS said 60mph for my area.

Fair enough weathermaster, but that's surely just a breeze for you? :yahoo: If we had that here people would call it a hurricane...

Fair enough weathermaster, but that's surely just a breeze for you? :) If we had that here people would call it a hurricane...

I had to walk home yesterday when the wind was gusting to 60mph couldn't walk in the gusts you just stay in the same spot walking. But tis just a breeze :)

Edited by weathermaster

Did you find this January more 'calmer' than last January? I did. November to me was the windiest.

This year has been mince for wind. Has anywhere had a decent storm? I think naw!! There is still time but time is running out for a real tree snapper.

Posted

This year has been mince for wind. Has anywhere had a decent storm? I think naw!! There is still time but time is running out for a real tree snapper.

yes january has been very calm <_<

give it till the end of march, we had a big low rattle in a few Easters back.

yes january has been very calm <_<

give it till the end of march, we had a big low rattle in a few Easters back.

I don't see it happening though WM!! Let's hope so, it just doesn't look likely :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
  • Weather Preferences: cold and snowy in winter, a good mix of weather the rest of the time

Sadly for you, the GFS storm looks a slight outlier, at least for Saturday http://www.wetterzentrale.de/pics/Rukm961.gif

Still, I reckon you'll see a few more lows pushing east in February, though obviously it is February so generally anticyclonic, perhaps less so than January was though.