Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Hello From A Novice Weather Watcher

major

Posted

Good morning, I am new on here, I am a novice weather watcher but I do like to record the readings I take 2 or 3 times a day.

I do have a Weather Station, whether it is a good one within the hobby or not I dont know, it serves me well, it is still pretty new and had no problems. I also have my collection of Barometers, 18 in all which are all set correctly.

I have had a "Weather interest" for a long time, but I have recently retired and can now take a more "in depth" interest in the hobby.

I live in Bletchley Buckinghamshire and through the year the weather here can be quite mysterious in different ways.

I just wanted to introduce myself anyway and hope I am allowed to put this in this particular place.

Major.

Edited by major

Posted

Welcome aboard Major smile.gif

Thank you very much.

By the way is there a procedure where I can get notified by e mail of replies please ?

I belong to anthor forum(not weather related) but we can choose to be notified of any replies to topics.

I hope you do not mind me asking. Thank you.

Major.

Edited by major

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...

Welcome major!! :rolleyes::rofl:

I spent the first 31 years of my life trying to make sense out of Bletchley's weather: when are we in the North and East, and when are we in the South and West?? Nine times out of ten, we were wherever the snow wasn't! :whistling::rofl:

Thank you very much.

By the way is there a procedure where I can get notified by e mail of replies please ?

I belong to anthor forum(not weather related) but we can choose to be notified of any replies to topics.

I hope you do not mind me asking. Thank you.

Major.

Welcome to the forum.

If you go to the top of the page you will see the 'Watch This Topic' button click it and set up how you want your email sent.

Edited by weathermaster

Posted

Hi there welcome to the forum. smile.gif

Bet your neighbours give you hell about all that tapping? biggrin.gif

Good morning, I see you are in Bedworth or as we know it "Beduth", we moved from there to here we lived in Wooton Street and my wife is "Beduth" born and bred.

major

Welcome to the forum.

If you go to the top of the page you will see the 'Watch This Topic' button click it and set up how you want your email sent.

Thanks for that, done it now.

major