Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South West England Cold Spell Discussion

Methuselah

An adequate summary.

In my own (original) branch of science, we didn't keep sharks a secret. Indeed, they kept their secrets from us.

Thankfully, given the state of (what's left of) global fisheries. But I digress, and get duly depressed.....

An interesting analogy, but this has more or less always been the general state of meteorological info in this country. That one can find data in great depth for any random U.S. location but very little for most of the UK is a great shame.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: cold and snowy in winter, a good mix of weather the rest of the time

An adequate summary.

In my own (original) branch of science, we didn't keep sharks a secret. Indeed, they kept their secrets from us.

Thankfully, given the state of (what's left of) global fisheries. But I digress, and get duly depressed.....

Haha. Any chance of a brief take on tomorrow evening for us up east/north Scotland?

Edited by LomondSnowstorm

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold in winter, snow, frost but warm summers please

Ian just said the words BBQ and summer, I saw it!!! clap.gif Now we can take what he said truly out of context and shout at him in September. biggrin.gif

I think he denied it.

Although I fully intend to have lots of BBQs this summer. Regardless of wether the Met Office say I can or not good.gif