Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

London And Southeast - Cold Spell Discussion

Paul

Posted
  • Location: Brighton (About 1 mile from the sea and at 89m above sea level)
  • Location: Brighton (About 1 mile from the sea and at 89m above sea level)

I hope your right,just one last snow covering would be good,day off work and day off for kids.Fingers crosseddrinks.gif

I can't see it being a day off work tomorrow, unless you're a real skiver lol An inch or two at most I would say. Not that I'm overly bothered as the snow we have had this winter has been the best in years smile.gif

Posted
  • Location: Home near Sellindge, 80m/250feet, 5miles from Coast
  • Weather Preferences: Severe Storms and Snow

oooo Some good looking cells developing in the north sea , probably going to be pretty heavy for some

http://www.sat24.nl/Region.aspx?country=nl&sat=ir&type=loop

Posted

I can't see it being a day off work tomorrow, unless you're a real skiver lol An inch or two at most I would say. Not that I'm overly bothered as the snow we have had this winter has been the best in years smile.gif

I work at a school so all depends if the school decides to shut lol,and yes we have had some good amounts of snow this year and think i might have been spoilt a little,so this has made me greedy and wanting more he hedrinks.gif

Posted

wow it's like early evening , DARK!!!!

Whiteout :help: :help:

Hey Neil its amazing I am a couple of miles from you and I have bright sunshine and its been like that for half an hour or more :wacko:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter Snow, extreme weather, mainly sunny mild summers though.

I'm in strood at the moment and the small amount of snow we had earlier has all gone and its sunny! But there are some very dark and big clouds on the horizon.....doubt much will happen here though as looking on the radar they keep disappearing before they get to us! :wacko:

Well strood is not the hotly tipped location, but none the less, far, far better than up this way. I think you will see a slight covering by the morning though, maybe a bit more.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Severe Storms and Snow

Hey Neil its amazing I am a couple of miles from you and I have bright sunshine and its been like that for half an hour or more :wacko:

Faversham down to hastings are the very western point of these showers , a north north east wind favours this part of the country

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter Snow, extreme weather, mainly sunny mild summers though.

you lucky people all i do is watch the radar and see all the snow clouds to our south here in Epsom,not one snow flake,anyone know if Epsom has any chance as it is doing my head incc_confused.gif

Maybe later this afternoon, the radar shows more showers out in the North Sea than many people might have expected.

I see lots of activity in other parts of the country that were moaning that they would miss out, Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol getting hefty showers......and yet here in North Kent/London we miss out! :help:

So far!!....... :wacko: