Humidity dropped 4%

Average wind speed 14mph

Dewpoint rose 0.2c

Average wind direction North West

Moon age 1 day 2%

Sunrise and Sunset 6:25am - 8:38pm

Moonrise and Moonset 6:13am - 10:22pm

Posted

A nice bright often sunny morning after another cold night with touch of frost. Clouds rolled on at lunchtime, the afternoon being a cloudy dull affair and feeling quite cold in the stiff NE breeze. Clouds have recently broken, could be a clear night.

Posted
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)

Clear and frosty last night.

Sunny today, rather warm afternoon. Moderate NNW breeze.

Clear and cool this evening.

Min: -1.1c @ 0630

Max: 14.9c @ 1400

Dry again yesterday and today.

Currently: Clear.

Temp: 5.3c

Pressure: 1027mbar, rising.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer: warm, humid, thundery. Winter: mild, stormy, some snow.

A warm, sunny day today with a high of 15.5C

Right now a very very rapid drop in temperature, 1.3C in 30 minutes so a notable air frost will be recorded tonight, currently 5.4C. I think we could go as low as -2C tonight easily at this rate.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer: warm, humid, thundery. Winter: mild, stormy, some snow.

Just to highlight how fast the temperature drop since I posted just 20 minutes ago, its now 3.9C, amazingly I think this is the fastest diurnal temperature drop I have ever seen in April. I think there's an outside chance it could get as low as -5C here tonight now which would be the lowest ever recorded in April here but it's an outside chance. The current record stands at -3C which has a good chance of being beaten tonight - alot of new plant and tree foliage will be killed off tonight :lol: .

It's still winter here!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunshine, thunder, hail & heavy snow

Crikey, so in 20 minutes it has dropped by over 1.5*C? That is pretty amazing, and should it drop down to minua 5*C that would be an overall temperature drop of 20/21*C. shok.gif

Even though in certain conditions such as having still winds and clear skies, which can help to really lower the temperatures overnight, that is certainly still an incredible decrease in temperature.

Temperature 6.7*C here with a bit of a cloud cover, although should still drop a few degrees. particularly towards dawn where the cloud is expected to break up.

I think you will probably end up the winner tonight.good.gif