Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Boeing 747

iceage2

Posted

What a shock, tonight whilst out in my garden, being in Swansea which is the usual flight path for planes to America, the British Airways test flight flew over at a few thousand feet have never seen a plane this low in this area before. My children were amazed!!!!

Posted

Missed the plane plane because I was trying to locate it with the virtual radar on my computer, looked like it was over Devon (Doh, slap forehead). Went outside to find it had flown overhead, as they do. Took this photo at least half an hour after it had passed, probably a bit more. Then waited for it to return but never did (between about 8:10 to 8:40PM). Nice to come back a different way to the way you went I suppose, like a walk.

post-10296-12716370424921_thumb.jpg

Edited by risk of sleet

Posted

Missed the plane plane because I was trying to locate it with the virtual radar on my computer, looked like it was over Devon (Doh, slap forehead). Went outside to find it had flown overhead, as they do. Took this photo at least half an hour after it had passed, probably a bit more. Then waited for it to return but never did (between about 8:10 to 8:40PM). Nice to come back a different way to the way you went I suppose, like a walk.

It was unbelieavable to see!!

Posted

It's a shame I was sitting at a computer and trying to follow a 'blip' on the internet really. Lesson learned hopefully!

I don't think i will ever see a 747 flying this low ever again in Swansea!!!!

Posted

It would be great if other people contributed to this thread with photos/descriptions/EWA (eye witness accounts). We surely can't have been the only ones to witness (or nearly witness) this historic renegade flight IRL (in real life) :)