Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Misc Pictures - This & That

Paul Sherman

Posted

Here is a thread for all Non Storm related Items we come across upon our travels across the Plains. Anything from funny signs to Quirky things we see.

Enjoy

Paul S

Posted

I know that this in not storm related but in order to speed up the electoral process I have offered to form the next government with Gordon Brown. We would have to agree to few items one of which is cheap flights to the USA for storm chasers. I am now awaiting a reply from Downing Street

John

Posted

I know that this in not storm related but in order to speed up the electoral process I have offered to form the next government with Gordon Brown. We would have to agree to few items one of which is cheap flights to the USA for storm chasers. I am now awaiting a reply from Downing Street

John

I think you should have held out for Government funding for flights and 'research' provided annually (You only qualify if a member of a chase forum). There are many crucial things that do need 'research'. I believe it would be necessary to study The Big Texan for some time just to get an understanding of what sort of nutter it really takes to go chasing and precisely which bolts should be loose.

Posted

Tour 1, at least 4 tornadoes and...... 1 volcano!

Didnt think id be seeing this on the way home. Thanks to Trevor for waking me up to get the shot.

IMG_5744.jpg

And the only reason I'm not chasing with the guys right now.... Will miss the storms and the lads but i missed this little one so much its not funny. Cheers James for the bib! Will pop up the T Shirt one later.

IMG_5768.jpg

IMG_5751.jpg

Posted

Good to see you got home okay. After a good night's sleep I will see how well my photos come out tomorrow. The volcano was the ONLY good thing about that plane journey!

Posted

Good to see you got home okay. After a good night's sleep I will see how well my photos come out tomorrow. The volcano was the ONLY good thing about that plane journey!

LOL yip.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms

Didn't enjoy the flight - couldn't get comfortable, kids crying and fidgeting...volcano was wicked to see though! :lol:

Now am combatting fatigue and jet lag - yuk!

Aww look at little Coaimhe (hope I got the spelling right) - that bib is awesome! :D

Just wondering if Mikel Nimbus got back ok after being bumped off the flight - though can't whinge at $500 vouchers :D thats most of the flight paid for the next storm chase :lol:

Now looking forward to the streaming later on (if I can manage to stay awake, lol)