Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Reports & Pictures Chase Day 10

Paul Sherman

Posted

Amazing photo's guys breath taking

Just thoght i'd share this link with y'all. Put all my images taken that night into a video programme to make a fast punchy time lapse, really shows the messo rotation as it passes directly over the top of us. Hope you like & turn up your volume lol

smashing video mate.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Supernova hot summers with mega lightning storms, and SNOWMAGGEDON WINTERS!

Hey Guys, I just have to say that everyones photos of the supercell and LIGHTNING (OMG!!!!!!) were beyond amazing. I am sooooooooooooooooooo jealous and as a Yank myself, continue to ask myself why the hell im still here and not back in the good ol' 'US of A' doing my favourite pastime!!!!!! I miss super-insane storms!!!!!!! Its been FREEZING over here, so you guys better bring some warmth and wild weather back with you!!! All the best and I hope you enjoyed yourselves immensely. xx

biggrin.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms

Bit late on, but I am pretty sure I have spotted a funnel cloud/tornado from this cell which I don't think we picked up on previously. The funnel appears in 5 frames of photos, which in total takes up around about 90 seconds. This is I think the best image (it was dark by this time unfortunately). In respect of the meso, it was located almost directly under it - I haven't edited the image at all - it looks like a whitish rope directly under the lightning flash.

What do you make of it?

Either way this was an absolutely amazing storm and a fantastic way to end my first ever storm chasing holiday :unknw:

post-3790-12744715814457_thumb.jpg

Edited by Harry