Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

May Snow Reports

Backtrack

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy winters, hot, sunny springs and summers.

Don't know about anyone else, but it's been snowing here today. Wet snow through out the morining. Thats right, it has SNOWED in MAY!

Posted

Snow flurries here around lunch time. Ochil Hills at the top 1000ft getting a bit, very nice dusting by the looks of it.

Posted

Quite heavy wet snow showers all pm which did not settle. Off to a meeting in Dingwall tonight and came home just now to about an inch of snow on the ground and 0c. Quite surreal green trees and white snow with the midsummer glow of the setting sun to the north.post-2744-12736185517796_thumb.jpgpost-2744-12736185089896_thumb.jpgpost-2744-12736184715496_thumb.jpgApologise for the last photo but camera battery low

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunshine, convective precipitation, snow, thunderstorms, "episodic" months.

A snow shower was reported from Cramlington at around lunchtime today, although the coastal strip of Tyne and Wear missed out.

Posted

Quite heavy wet snow showers all pm which did not settle. Off to a meeting in Dingwall tonight and came home just now to about an inch of snow on the ground and 0c. Quite surreal green trees and white snow with the midsummer glow of the setting sun to the north.post-2744-12736185517796_thumb.jpgpost-2744-12736185089896_thumb.jpgpost-2744-12736184715496_thumb.jpgApologise for the last photo but camera battery low

A couple of photos from this morning currently 2c and sunny.Quite a fall inlandpost-2744-12736446887357_thumb.jpgpost-2744-12736447367757_thumb.jpg

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything extreme

I can't compete with that, Northern Lights, but we did have a shower late yesterday afternoon which contained sleet.

I can't compete with that, Northern Lights, but we did have a shower late yesterday afternoon which contained sleet.

I can't compete with NL either but we did have snow on the back of a shower later on yesterday evening (about 10.30pm). Quite a strange thing to see with the trees just out in a flush of lime green.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything extreme

A moderate shower of sleet, wet snow, small hail and soft hail in the past few minutes.

Posted

at 50m asl here in doncaster just had soft hail and wetsnow!

Posted

Folk here at work reporting snow in gardens up to 7am in West Lothian and white hills. Personally, I've seen cars with snow on them early this morning through town.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter Snow, extreme weather, mainly sunny mild summers though.

Folk here at work reporting snow in gardens up to 7am in West Lothian and white hills. Personally, I've seen cars with snow on them early this morning through town.

I was expecting a few more snow reports this morning I must say, some nice pics there.

Anyone go up into the hills I wonder to take some photos?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms and heat, North Sea snow

A sleety shower yesterday morning (11:30) definitely contained some snowflakes. Probably the same shower that caused the snow which was reported in Cramlington.