Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Todays Weather

MAF

Posted
  • Location: Otford/Sevenoaks, NW Kent (Approx. 100m asl); Hometown - Auckland, New Zealand
  • Location: Otford/Sevenoaks, NW Kent (Approx. 100m asl); Hometown - Auckland, New Zealand

My temperature sensor decided to go into free-fall at 7.07pm ... very precise of it.

It decided to drop 7c in an hour! Never done that before, anyway its more stable now, currently reading 17.6c loosing around 2c an hour at present tho. Wind has picked up a bit again too.

I had the exact same thing happen to me. From around 23 down to 15 in the space of about half an hour. Making our BBQ outside turn rather chilly as an annoying breeze picked up, the drop in temperature was very noticeable indeed.

Posted
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)

Clear and rather cool last night.

Unbroken bright sunshine today- magnificent! Light to moderate N/NW breeze introduced gradually the cooler air through this afternoon. Warm/very warm for late May in spite of this (5c above average values).

Clear and becoming cool this evening.

Min: 5.5c @ 0430

Max: 21.6c @ 1100

Dry yet again today.

Currently: Clear, calm and cooling off.

Temp: 10.7c

Pressure: 1015mbar, steady.

Edited by Tonyh

Posted

The third hot day with wall-to-wall sunshine in a row and the hottest of the year so far. Currently clear, 20.7 deg C, wind light E. Today's maximum 28.1, last night's minimum 12.7.

Posted

A lovely day with a nice refreshing breeze and temps up to 22 degrees - surprised at how warm we got too.

Tomorrow will see us firmly back in mid teen territory and much cloudier.

Posted

Reached 20.1C here after a low of 12.4C. My digital sensor reached 21.4C but is overexposed in certain situations.

Posted

A pretty warm day with a maximum of 24.9C just after 12:00 before a sea breeze kicked in and gradually dropped it back to around 22C-23C through the afternoon where it stayed until after 6pm. It probably reached 26C or 27C where I was though before the sea breeze reached there with less of an effect due to being further inland and it felt quite hot.

One of the most perfect blue summery skies I can remember today, deep blue and clear air with very good visibility. Not a cloud seen again today.

Somehow the temperature managed to drop to just 4.6C last night from a lower starting point yesterday than most other places due to the onshore breeze during the day (max yesterday 21.6C) which means a diurnal range of 20.3C today even with the sea breeze which is the largest I have recorded so far since Oct 07!

Currently clear, calm and 12.4C

Just noticed Dunkeswell further inland in east Devon (253m asl) was recording 26.3C at 4pm when here (26m asl) was recording 22C.

Edited by StormMad26