Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

June CET

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunshine, convective precipitation, snow, thunderstorms, "episodic" months.

A final revision down to 15.2C

Hardeyhar!

Interestingly Philip Eden has the June CET down as 15.6C. In June 2006, too, Philip's CET figure ended up well above Hadley's, surprising to see 0.4C difference.

June has came out at 15.2c and sufc, coram, The watcher, Thundery wintry showers all got it spot on.

Overall Stu_London stays in the lead, pjb120 moves up to 2nd from 4th, Polar Side drops from 2nd to 3rd, and Polar Gael drops from 3rd to 4th.

But it is very tight between the top 3.

Posted

So an above average month but not really exceptional so...I'm actually a little surprised we weren't closer to 16C given how long lasting this heat has been, but I suppose at times it has been rather localised to the SE...I'd expect the SE to be way above average this month?

Posted

So an above average month but not really exceptional so...I'm actually a little surprised we weren't closer to 16C given how long lasting this heat has been, but I suppose at times it has been rather localised to the SE...I'd expect the SE to be way above average this month?

Yes, I would have thought so. It certainly felt like a very warm June here, although fortunately, the nights weren't too sticky! July's looking to be another very warm month especially for the SE at the moment.

Edited by Don