Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Lincolnshire Lightning 5+6/6/10

Posted

A great storm last night with frequent lightning at one stage. I witnessed over 200 strikes as the storm rolled on for 2 and a bit hours. The pictures include a partial 120° Parhelia , some storm clouds brewing yesterday afternoon (5th) and some lightning I captured as the storm was fading to the east. There was a storm a bit l8er but I was too tired to view it. I have nearly all my GCSE exams in the coming week which will be fun :/ The storm was a break from revision, but I think it was worth it :nonono: The video includes lightning from the beginning of the night onwards.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms & Snow.

A great storm last night with frequent lightning at one stage. I witnessed over 200 strikes as the storm rolled on for 2 and a bit hours. The pictures include a partial 120° Parhelia , some storm clouds brewing yesterday afternoon (5th) and some lightning I captured as the storm was fading to the east. There was a storm a bit l8er but I was too tired to view it. I have nearly all my GCSE exams in the coming week which will be fun :/ The storm was a break from revision, but I think it was worth it :unknw: The video includes lightning from the beginning of the night onwards.

Very nice storm!

Posted

Very nice pics.The storm barely made it as far north as my area though, with distant thunder and lightning.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot sunny , cold and snowy, thunderstorms

Great Photos.