Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Weather Stations

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, snow and summer heatwaves.

I have had the Oregon scientific station WMR928 for several years and it has been replaced by the new top of the range station. The problem is my rain guage is dead and the wind and temperature sensors are clinging on to life so I doubt they will last long. I can't seem to find spare parts for this any where so question is do I start saving for a spanking new davis / oregon or is there somewhere anyone knows of that i can get replacements still? I would love a davis but its alot of money! :lol:

I realise this is probably the wrong place to post this but I couldn't find any other place so mods please feel free to re-direct it. sorry :lol:

Posted

I have had the Oregon scientific station WMR928 for several years and it has been replaced by the new top of the range station. The problem is my rain guage is dead and the wind and temperature sensors are clinging on to life so I doubt they will last long. I can't seem to find spare parts for this any where so question is do I start saving for a spanking new davis / oregon or is there somewhere anyone knows of that i can get replacements still? I would love a davis but its alot of money! :wacko:

I realise this is probably the wrong place to post this but I couldn't find any other place so mods please feel free to re-direct it. sorry :blink:

try the weather shop i got a replacement rain guage from them http://www.weathershop.co.uk/shop/brands/oregon-scientific.html

or Oregon Scientific UK http://www.oregonscientific.co.uk/