Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Wmr100Na

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, cold, frosty / Warm but not hot with a steady breeze

Hello all,

Recently purchased the above weather station and wondered if anybody else has the same issues.

Whenever i connect the station via the usb cable to my pc the anemometer shows dotted lines (no data being received). Generally the connection is ok when USB isnt plugged in (sometimes i have to hit the search button), just everytime i plug in the USB.

If anybody can help i would be very grateful.

Aceman

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, cold, frosty / Warm but not hot with a steady breeze

Hello all,

Recently purchased the above weather station and wondered if anybody else has the same issues.

Whenever i connect the station via the usb cable to my pc the anemometer shows dotted lines (no data being received). Generally the connection is ok when USB isnt plugged in (sometimes i have to hit the search button), just everytime i plug in the USB.

If anybody can help i would be very grateful.

Aceman

problem solved - seems general interference from my pc. have shuffled a few things around and working ok (for now!)

Posted

http://www.maplin.co...?ModuleNo=32799

A couple of these, one on USB lead and one on power adaptor might help.

Inexpensive to try.

thanks 4wd - the chap at the weather shop suggested the same thing. all seems ok at the moment, touch wood!