Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

How Much Snow Have You Got?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms.

Only around 1cm in Swindon, escaped most of the snowfalls so far. Has been very cold though with daytime temps barely hitting freezing.

Posted
  • Location: Ashbourne,County Meath,about 6 miles northwest of dublin airport. 74m ASL
  • Weather Preferences: Cold weather - frost or snow
  • Location: Ashbourne,County Meath,about 6 miles northwest of dublin airport. 74m ASL

my max depth is 25cm just outside my back patio door which is north facing.

Posted

Bad spelling mistake in the excitement. Should be sprunehorpe.

and your location in your avatar please-it does help us all when its busy and people post what the weather is, so easy to look at their avatar as often folk miss off their location in the text.

many thanks

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and heatwave

2mm here but just started again

Posted

20cm here in Southend, Essex. All fallen in last 48hrs. Drifts nearing 30cm. Incredible for this region. Snow still belting down as well. Hoping for nigh on 30cm level, by this time tomorrow...

Edited by LeighShrimper

Posted

well there was 1-2cm of fresh snow but the overall depth is now between 28 and 31cm, so an overall loss from the 34cm at 09z yesterday.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold weather - frost or snow

my max depth is 25cm just outside my back patio door which is north facing.

Thats now at 37cm

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms & Snow.

0CM in Swansea, South Wales. No snow even from Last Friday. Very Dry

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything extreme

Average undrifted depth here is now 38cm ( 0900 today ), down from 49cm at the same time on the 1st.

Easily the deepest snow I've recorded at this time of year and the most here since mid-February 1979 when the mean depth was 52cm.

Posted

My lowest measurements of the range i took was 25cm, down from 45cm. Quite a bit has compacted after yesterdays rain while i lost a few cm's a day from the main event :)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, thunderstorms, gales. All extremes except humidity.

30 cms here at one side but a bit deeper to the Western side where the snow blew a bit earlier in the week.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot summers, Storms and epic cold snowy winters

Had about 3 cm overall. However all gone now.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow

Hmm a new thread I see.

At best so far this outbreak there has been 9 inches of level snow on grass, 1ft on the local roads (!), completely snowed in on Wednesday and Thursday unlike I nothing I remember. Even the main roads of the village I live in where only passable by 4x4; assuming you could reach them in the first place.

Today, side-roads are much better to drive on where it has been shoveled up which is almost everywhere as ppl realised they were missing too many days off work lol, but side-roads still resemble an assault course - black ice overnight turning the roads into an ice rink.

Posted

There is still 10 inches of snow cover in the fields.18 inches was the depth a few days ago, until a thaw set in aswell as some rain for around 4 hours or so.The main roads are not too bad, but the side roads are very lethal indeed.

Posted

No snow, but we have "crystallised freezing fog". It has been slowly drifting around all day and looks just like we have had a light fall of snow. It really is very beautiful, in the trees, on the grass, everywhere in fact. It has been coming down all day. I cannot recall ever having seen the like and I am quite old! :D