Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

URGENT !!!!! DAILY REPORT

Guest ChaserUK

Guest ChaserUK

OMG - currently reporting from Detroit - just got slammed by a severe storm. Our flight to Detroit was initially re-routed to Columbus, Ohia for fuel after circuling for an hour because of a previous storm at Detroit.

On arrival in Detroit we discover that the next available flight home is at 2130 on TUESDAY!!!!

So an extra two days in the USA, currently at a Comfort Inn. Have laptop and camera and stuff but the rest of the luggage (clothes etc) will apparently make it on the flight Tuesday.

So Mother Nature has not quite finished with us just yet!!!!!!

Regards

Matthew and Peter

Posted

Lol, the storms are getting their own back mate, you spent the week chasing them, now they are chasing you :D

Good luck with it, it would be a real bonus to catch something exciting now :D

Posted

Hi chaser, I was playing unreal online with a friend from that area last night, and he said that this storm with killer lightning was moving in.

He also said that a warning came on telling anyone outside to seek shelter immediately.

Another friend of mine from the state of Michigan was also on at the time, and he says that there are also tornado warnings for his area.

Guest ChaserUK

NOT actually at home yet! Sat here at Gatwick on wifi supping some beer and smoking myself to death. Flight to Jersey leaves 1620, hour flight, so get to Jersey at 1720. Get car currently having bumper fixed, get home around 6 tonight - it has been a long haul - not too sure what my body clock makes of all of this however :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Guest ChaserUK

cheers guys - nearly there! Have to say not sure if I feel tired, what time zone my body thinks I'm in, partner looks like he is about to pass out!

Posted

Chaser thanks for posting some great pics, especially the one of the Tornado, currently on the Home Page. Looks like you had a great time chasing. :D