Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

A Question..

SP1986

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer: warm, humid, thundery. Winter: mild, stormy, some snow.

Does anyone know what the absolute minimum temperature is in Llandudno, North Wales? I've been searching everywhere but cannot find a reputable source.

I am planning to move there and it would be interesting to know.

Generally Llandudno is quite a fair place for snow in winter in polar northerly type streams, but never really gets that cold...

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything extreme

Does anyone know what the absolute minimum temperature is in Llandudno, North Wales? I've been searching everywhere but cannot find a reputable source.

I am planning to move there and it would be interesting to know.

Generally Llandudno is quite a fair place for snow in winter in polar northerly type streams, but never really gets that cold...

http://www.llandudno-weather.co.uk/

this guy should be able to help, got his own personal weather station and website, couldn't find the info you want on the site when i had a quick look but there is a contact page that should get you the answer you're looking for.

I was near there visiting friends between xmas and new year and they had snow at sea level in december, 11 inches, which is very unusual and you have the hills & mountains just a short drive or long walk away. Lovely area.

Jimbo

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer: warm, humid, thundery. Winter: mild, stormy, some snow.

http://www.llandudno-weather.co.uk/

this guy should be able to help, got his own personal weather station and website, couldn't find the info you want on the site when i had a quick look but there is a contact page that should get you the answer you're looking for.

I was near there visiting friends between xmas and new year and they had snow at sea level in december, 11 inches, which is very unusual and you have the hills & mountains just a short drive or long walk away. Lovely area.

Jimbo

Ive seen this one, seems it's located a fair way inland around Penrhynside. The place I'm planning to move to will be in the main town near the Great Orme. There are a huge difference in the small area climates in the town. In fact this was shown when I went in March, the winter had clearly hit the Promenade up towards Craig y Don as all the Cordyline trees were damaged/dead. Yet the area with pier, had subtropical plants looking in pristine condition, so the area has huge differences, but I did see photos of the snow, which was very impressive indeed.

I have emailed the user of that station now, thanks for the website link.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything extreme

Ive seen this one, seems it's located a fair way inland around Penrhynside. The place I'm planning to move to will be in the main town near the Great Orme. There are a huge difference in the small area climates in the town. In fact this was shown when I went in March, the winter had clearly hit the Promenade up towards Craig y Don as all the Cordyline trees were damaged/dead. Yet the area with pier, had subtropical plants looking in pristine condition, so the area has huge differences, but I did see photos of the snow, which was very impressive indeed.

I have emailed the user of that station now, thanks for the website link.

no probs mate, hope it helps or at least he can point you in the right direction for the locality