Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Free Ws3600 Base Station!

Posted

I have a WS3600 touch screen base station, free to a good home if anyone needs a replacement console. Will post by Royal Mail in the standard UK first class zone for free, will post beyond in return for paying postage via Paypal.

The thermo hygro sensor for this station was damaged in a storm on CairnGorm Mountain, I replaced that and the base console with a WS2350 model parts as it was better suited to my needs due the fantastic open source open2300 linux command line scripts for controlling the station.

The console has been sitting on a shelf for the last year doing nothing, so if anyone needs a replacement, fire me a PM or reply to this thread.

Note: though the WS23** and WS3600 models share wind and rain sensors, the thermo hygro sensors are not interchangable, thus this base station will not work with WS2300 or WS2350 thermo hygro sensors.

Edited by skifreak

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow Showers, Snowy Periods , Blizzards, Cold Weather

All of netweather will want one clap.gif Id advise a lucky dip thing with each person designated a number to give everyone a fair chance blush.gif

Edited by Snowstorm1

Posted

well I could get get all funny Snowstorm1 and say that I replied to this thread as was the original post!, but because Im so ace all round - yeah I agree - I'd sugest a lucky dip too -

:) sam

Posted

I suggest it gets based on your average income. The person with the lowest yearly wage gets the broken weather station.

Id win that just starting college.... biggrin.gif

Posted

OK could do a lucky dip and leave this open for a few days. Remember it's just the console and Power supply. So really it's best suited to someone who has a WS3600, and the console has either gone or isn't working too well.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy winters, hot, sunny springs and summers.

Mine has started to go a little funny actually. The rain gauge isn't working correctly and the refresh update time of each component has lengthened from 5 minutes to 30 minutes? Anyone know how to sort it?

Anyway if you're doing a lucky dip, number 7 for me? :D

Edited by Backtrack

Posted

OK could do a lucky dip and leave this open for a few days. Remember it's just the console and Power supply. So really it's best suited to someone who has a WS3600, and the console has either gone or isn't working too well.

Oh right thought it was a whole one woops a daisy rolleyes.gif

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy winters, hot, sunny springs and summers.

Ah, this isn't the model of my Weather Station. So count me out.

But if you're giving it out to the winner of the lotto draw. Count me back in. LOL