Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

7th September 2011 Weather & General Chat

Dorsetbred

Posted

Looking at the progress of that rain I hope your hat's tasty biggrin.png. Looks like it's going to be patchier down here.

Well as we can see if you zoom in on coventry, the high mountain chain known as "the north warwickshire ridge" at an altitude of over 12,000 feet, has managed to stop the rain in it's tracks and diverted it around our parched region.

This is really starting to annoy me, not only can we not get snow, but we cannot get ANY preciptation to fall in this part of the midlands.

I watched a Cb earler literally split into two parts, go around us and reform on the other side?? There has got to be a good reason for this, but I can't think of one!!

http://www.raintoday.co.uk/

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Severe gales/storms, snow, thunder!

Today's weather here about 16c I'm guessing lol :) Started off bright and sunny then clouded over breeze increased to steady 16mph gusts to 28mph then had a heavy shower around 6pm. By the way how do you people get the celsius sign up? I cant find it on my keyboard haha :D

Posted
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)

Mostly cloudy with a few bright intervals and also a few showers pm. Light rain at times this evening.

Cool with a moderate to fresh west to SW wind.

Min: 11.7c @ 0700

Max: 16.9c @ 1300

Rain yesterday: 0.1mm

Rain since 10am: 2mm

Currently: Light rain.

Temp: 11c

RH: 93%

Pressure: 1011mbar, steady.

Posted

Although we're not too far from Warminster here (about 20 - 30 miles) sunny intervals did not occur here and we have been dogged by mainly heavy dark clouds with little brightness. Very cool this evening - feeling like mid-Autumn now. Horrid. bad.gif