Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Convective weather - 2nd-3rd November 2011

ZONE 51

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Summer, Snowy winter and thunderstorms all year round!

Completely agree with you, rain yes, thunder quite limited (if any). Incidentally, there is none in the Channel right now.

Agreed and I'll probably get shot for saying this, but areas to the west are more likely to see thunderstorms tonight and into tomorrow morning (ie SW England, the West Country, Wales and the West Midlands) more discrete development expected and indeed happening now, as I posted earlier

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - Heavy Snow Summer - Hot with Night time Thunderstorms

Agreed and I'll probably get shot for saying this, but areas to the west are more likely to see thunderstorms tonight and into tomorrow morning (ie SW England, the West Country, Wales and the West Midlands) more discrete development expected and indeed happening now, as I posted earlier

Indeed. You know conditions are unstable when showers are rapidly developing at night and in a very quick time as per this region just now. :D Tomorrow morning could be very fun. :D

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: MCC/MCS Thunderstorms

I just dont see it that way. On the radar the whole system seems to be moving more N/E. Ever hopeful though !

Look at the last replays, it's definitely moving that way. (NNW)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: cold

NNW would be a good direction for it to move- much of Dorset, Gloucs, Wiltshire and even the W Mids would see heavy rainfall. Heaviest still likely in IOW, E Hamps, Sussex and W Kent.

Posted

How often do you see this in the Bay of Biscay coming in early November? with ESTOFEX mentioning possibility of supercells/tornadoes within the Barcelona region overnight on the eastern side of Spain. http://www.sat24.com/