Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Mild Weather

Cookie

Posted
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)

Oh well just be miserable then I love this

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything but mild south-westeries in winter

Don't be frustrated, get out and enjoy it! Sunny 15c here in the Midlands and an exceptinal 17c back home in Wales.

Thick fog, drizzle, damp and 10c here in the north (east)

If this is summers pathetic attempt of making a re-appearance then it can bugger off.

Edited by Aaron

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Spanish plumes, hot and sunny with thunderstorms

Over here on the east coast its brightened up a lot after a dull start with some milky late Autumn sunshine. Temp is currently 12.8c and in light winds that its comfortable t-shirt weather.

Posted

I would also love it were it 0c.

I would also love it were it 0c.

Posted

Oh well just be miserable then I love this

I'm not being miserable, just making a point that it would have been so much better to have had these synoptics in summer.

Posted

Ok just seen how poor the weather is in Halifax, not gloating just appreciating the fantastic late weather down here.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Click on my name - sorry, it was too long to fit here......

I miss shuffling through pavements full of damp leaves, opening the front door to get a lovely blast of warmth, the feel of rain as I walk around, the smell of smoke mixing with frosty air.......

The glory of Britain's weather is the seasons, to have them being so similar is just depressing.

Posted

This has been of the worst/most boring years for memorable weather in living memory April and the Indian Summer heatwave aside.

Even in April though we were the place in England & Wales to have the least amount of sunshine but the main thing has been the relentless grey nothingness days, which have been consistant throughout the year, thankgoodness it's finally sunny again today though yet again a week of slate grey skies is on the cards.

Posted

As someone who doesn't really like extreme weather events (unless it's extreme heat) I have really enjoyed this year, the summer aside. There have been a number of unseasonably warm days- first of all in March and we've also had several in November, including today which has been accompanied by clear skies in these parts.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy winters, hot, sunny springs and summers.

Temperatures of 18C in places today. This isn't what Autumn is about, and I despise the weather we have over here. It's doing my head in. Today might be sunny but it's breezy and 14.8C. I think the model runs atm are the worst I have ever seen, and there is NOTHING cold at all, and there isn't likely to be so until mid-late December.

Disgusting weather, sod off back to where ever it is you came from.

Edited by Backtrack

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Ample sunshine; Hot weather; Mixed winters with cold and mild spells

Now days like today is good mild weather. It's mild (13.7c) and the sun is shining under milky skies. Perfect autumn stuff!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold/snowy. Summer: Warm/gentle breeze. Anytime: thunderstorms/gales.

Temperatures of 18C in places today. This isn't what Autumn is about, and I despise the weather we have over here. It's doing my head in. Today might be sunny but it's breezy and 14.8C. I think the model runs atm are the worst I have ever seen, and there is NOTHING cold at all, and there isn't likely to be so until mid-late December.

Disgusting weather, sod off back to where ever it is you came from.

Couldn't have put it better myself BT! God I hope there's a turnaround from out of the blue before too long.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything but mild south-westeries in winter

Today's mild weather, courtesy of yours truly:

es67mw.png

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunshine, convective precipitation, snow, thunderstorms, "episodic" months.

Cleadon's weather is much the same as Leeds. Interestingly, despite numerous murky mornings this month, today was the first day since April with fog at 0900 GMT- very unusual for Cleadon to go an entire May-October period without sea fog on at least one morning.

I'm not against warmth, even in the middle of winter, if accompanied by some sunshine (with or without showers) but here in the North East it's been a grey drizzly spell almost throughout, except for yesterday when we sat underneath the returning polar maritime airmass, and it's been via a thick layer of stratus or stratocumulus rather than any kind of interesting cloud formations. It's clear that some other regions of the country have had a rather different spell though, with frequent brighter conditions.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, thunder, strong winds

It's been a fairly pleasant day weatherwise today, up to 15C with the sun making an appearance. Much improved from this morning. However, it's still not very interesting is it? lol

Posted

This day last year was the last day of average temperatures before the colder and very cold weather arrived here. Happy memories.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: 22-38C in summer with storms, cold in winter with some snow/or 15-25C

Lovely day here with 18C being reached at one point, but why must it go back to drizzly and cloudy tomorrow, can't we just have the Atlantic fronts or the cold or this, must the pointless lazy weather days. still, nice today.

Posted

What a bonkers day for mid November! Spent most of it outside listening to the sound of neighbours mowing lawns and power washing cars - it was just like the end of May at 17 DgC!!!!

I had the top down on the car all day and at one point a ladybird landed on me. A walk along the seafront revealed people in tee shirts and shorts and with such a clear blue sky and bright warm sunshine, who could blame them.

Wonderful, but can I have this in September next year please and then have some frosty cold days in November?! :unknw: I can't get the tortoises to go into hibernation.

Posted

I've enjoyed today because the sun has been out. What's annoying me about these unseasonable temperatures (apart from the murk) is that the wildlife just won't settle down for winter. Not the pleasant things you see during the summer such as butterflies or flowers, they've gone. All the really annoying things are hanging on in there. Things such as weeds and bluebottles. Why out of all the summery things that could hang on during an autumn warm spell does it have to be the annoying ones?!

One glimpse of hope is that the local geese population are busy flying around in preparation for their journey ahead. At least there's one visible reminder of the time of year!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot sunny summers, cold snowy winters

What a bonkers day for mid November! Spent most of it outside listening to the sound of neighbours mowing lawns and power washing cars - it was just like the end of May at 17 DgC!!!!

I had the top down on the car all day and at one point a ladybird landed on me. A walk along the seafront revealed people in tee shirts and shorts and with such a clear blue sky and bright warm sunshine, who could blame them.

Wonderful, but can I have this in September next year please and then have some frosty cold days in November?! :unknw: I can't get the tortoises to go into hibernation.

Driving through Witney in Oxfordshire around lunchtime was mad seeing people sat outdoors drinking tea and coffee and soaking up the sunshine, made for a lovely drive across the Cotswolds though B)

Posted

Today had some sunny intervals was mild like yesterday but was dull/cloudy at times and there was quite a strong breeze - still, better than it could have been.

The main problem I find with mild weather in the UK is it is usually cloudy. Though there is actually something I like about mild/balmy feeling mornings and having a nice breeze blow through you that doesn't make you cold.

The forecast for the next 5 days doesn't inspire me: http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/329?area=Devon although It's not quite as bad as one I saw in the summer that had 'white cloud' every single day!

This pattern is one of the least interesting in Autumn though for me, and I hope we surely can't get nearly a whole month of it?? I hope it sods off soon! This year Spring and Autumn has had the pattern I wanted in Summer, While summer has a pattern I'd like more in Autumn!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Dry and cold...

A nice day for walk in the dales of the White Peak, atmospheric mist late in the morning leading to hazy sunshine. The smell of damp grass, the faint whiff of rotting leaves and vegetation and a fresh breeze when we topped up after leaving the valley floor. A lovely autumn day. Walking back to Hartington, at dusk, the cold damp air quickly had us zipping up our jackets and the smell of woodsmoke in the air was a last sensory add-on.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow Showers, Snowy Periods , Blizzards, Cold Weather

Wake me up when winter arrives.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Deep cold

The cold can't be in two places at once, last November/December it was our turn while eastern europe was exceptionaly mild.

This year the cold is about to cover Russia and eastern parts and may be there for some time, I think we may have to look east

this year for any real cold conditions.