Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Ireland - Regional Discussion

Cookie

Posted
  • Location: Ashbourne,County Meath,about 6 miles northwest of dublin airport. 74m ASL
  • Weather Preferences: Cold weather - frost or snow
  • Location: Ashbourne,County Meath,about 6 miles northwest of dublin airport. 74m ASL

A much cooler fresher day today with some showers and suuny spells,very blustery.

Temp 6.8c

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Any weather will do.

Very windy out and squally showers around, some of hail. Certainly cooler out. Models showing a continuation of the same into the new year with maybe something a bit more prolonged and colder by 2nd week of January. Still a struggle between zoneality and HP blocking off the atlantic or moving into scandi in deep fi.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: blizzards and frost.

unbelievable amounts of rain here too. got woke several times myself by heavy rain hitting of the window, everywhere flooded.

Posted

So bored with the weather we are having at the minute! There is a wee bit of light at the end if the tunnel for later on New Years Day! Well if the Beebs forecasts are anything to go by! We shall see!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter: Snow, Storms. Summer: Heat, Thunder

Chance of another storm around January 2nd, could develop into quite a powerful one and potentially nationwide instead of just affecting the north coast like every other storm so far this year. Nothing much of note other than that for the coming week

Posted

I've had a terrible head cold last 5 days and still ongoing so no celebrations for me tonight, apart from the chocolate ones. I hope it goes away soon, I've things to be doing. Some exciting weather coming up next week wind wise and possibly wintry wise too.

Posted

Hope your feeling better soon Watcher. Happy New Year to everyone in our little Irish forum. Hoping to see a few flakes of the white stuff next week. Have a good one whatever you are all at.

Posted

Happy new year folks, just going to get a mod to open up a brand new fresh thread for January for us now.

Posted

one more from m

e for 2011, best of luck and good wishes for all on netweather. heres for a snowy and prosperos 2012!

actually duh, its already 2012

Edited by BIG LAD

Posted

Indeed Happy New Year one and all, lets hope its a better one for everybody, I am rahter left trouser leged so will sign off before I START TYPING RANDOM onionsE :drinks:

Lol looks like there was a few naughty words in there Pomeroy! Hope you and everybody here at Netweather had a good one! Hopefully some of the white stuff will show pretty soon! In saying that i'm going on Monday to book our summer holiday so i'm also looking forward to our first holiday away with the wee man!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter: Snow, Storms. Summer: Heat, Thunder

Happy new year to everyone! I've also had a few too many to drink so will atempt to not embarrass myself. Here's toping for a more interesting 2012¬!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, storms

HAPPY NEW YEAR! also had a few beverages lol. Off to bed with me, at 6am! Shall regret all this apple vodka in a few hours lol. Hope you all enjoyed yourselves. Here's hoping 2012 is a good one!