Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

February CET

leicsnow

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter: bright & frosty/snowy; summer: hot and sunny.

2.0ºC for me please.

Posted
  • Location: Leeds/Bradford border, 185 metres above sea level, around 600 feet

2.3C, 2.1C below average!

Posted

-2.1c

The depth of cold is being underestimated by the models.A major cold outbreak in on the way

Edited by SLEETY

Posted

-2.1c

The depth of cold is being underestimated by the models.A major cold outbreak in on the way

Maybe so but you do realize that you have forecast the coldest February on record?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow, snow and more snow

I reckon 12.5c, judging by the winter so far. It has been ridiculously mild and there is no evidence to suggest February will be any different. Now if I had my way, the CET for Feb would be -5c, but we live in mild and murky ol britannia and we are never going to get cold like that... unless a new ice age happens.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: cold

I reckon 12.5c, judging by the winter so far. It has been ridiculously mild and there is no evidence to suggest February will be any different. Now if I had my way, the CET for Feb would be -5c, but we live in mild and murky ol britannia and we are never going to get cold like that... unless a new ice age happens.

Lol!

My 2.8c may be on the high side- but I will remain with my guess like every month.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunny Warm summers Cold Frosty winters

1.1c for me

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Spanish plumes, hot and sunny with thunderstorms
Posted · Hidden by Milhouse, January 25, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Milhouse, January 25, 2012 - No reason given

Very tricky one this. After 5 very mild months i find it hard to believe February could be the complete opposite. However i shall go for 3.4c

Posted

Does anybody have the figures for the coldest first week to February, 12z would come close.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold snowy Winters, warm stormy spring & sumemr, cool frosty Autumn!

2.6C for me please :)

Posted

Does anybody have the figures for the coldest first week to February, 12z would come close.

I suspect Feb 1830 is up there, London area was sub zero continuously for the first 5 days of that month, -5C was the max. on a couple of days

Edited by Mr_Data

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: cold and snowy in winter, a good mix of weather the rest of the time

Sticking to my original CET forecast from late November - 1.4C

LS

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow in winter, sun in summer, easy really!!

2.5C for me please

Posted

I'll wait until Sunday at least before I give my prediction as it will be much clearer how long and deep the projected easterly may be..

I do believe we will see a colder month than average with a strong possibility of a notably cold Feb - the coldest since 1991 maybe..

My projections over recent months have been very poor as I truly underestimated the strength of the atlantic, but it is becoming cleat the atlantic looks like it will have much less of an influence on Feb and what influence it does have will be of the cold 'variety'.