Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

East Anglia & Three Counties Regional Discussion €- Part 5

Snowangel-MK

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: anything extreme or intense !

Let us know when you decide to turn the lights out here then :cray:

It won't be my decision but I'm guessing it will be lights out by the end of the month - it's really a case of use it or lose it !

Hopefully the chat room will stay open though :angel:

Posted

It's noticeably colder here since the rain band passed though, it was quite squally for a time with torrential rain which cleared into lovely blue sky and sunshine - it's going to be a chilly start in the morning...

.....guess who drew the short straw for the early morning dog walk tomorrow :doh:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warmth, sun, blue sky, and the odd bit of snow on a weekend would do nicely

well looks like i'll see you all next winter, temps up to 16c by thurs and locally 17c, spring is nearly here!!!!!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Deep cold

well looks like i'll see you all next winter, temps up to 16c by thurs and locally 17c, spring is nearly here!!!!!

Don't give up yet Slater, we still have the end of Feb and March to give us a taste of Winter :mellow:

Posted

It's a shame so many people only come on here for snow, there's plenty of interesting weather outside of winter!

Temperatures could reach 17C by Thursday, though unfortunately it looks rather cloudy at the same time, with winds from a long draw south-westerly. Yet another relatively dry week coming up too though.

Posted

Morning all....

:cold: A chilly one here this morning with a very thick frost....

Temperature -1.4 °C

Windchill -1 °C

Dew Point -3 °C

....hard to believe by Thursday we will be basking in the high teens - guess when my day off is this week....lucky me B)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot summers, Storms and epic cold snowy winters

Hmmm. Got to admit really thought we would see an outstanding end to winter 2011/2012, My thoughts now are really that its curtains. Just cant see anything at all to get excited about regarding cold,... maybe a couple brief shots but thats all it will be. Still one extreme to the other (HEATWEAVE) by the weekend ....well compared to normal February temps. Keep smiling all.

JT

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Surprises

looks like weather's going to happen at the weekends :lol:

Much needed rain this weekend:

then some colder gardening next weekend:

might have to take a few days off in the week

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Deep cold

Just a few photo's from around Europe from the last couple of weeks.

We just missed out this year by a few hundred miles :aggressive:

post-9329-0-72205900-1329849766_thumb.jp

post-9329-0-13237800-1329849779_thumb.jp

post-9329-0-32291400-1329849792_thumb.jp

post-9329-0-03376900-1329849808_thumb.jp

post-9329-0-44024500-1329849821_thumb.jp

post-9329-0-44376200-1329849845_thumb.jp

post-9329-0-52999800-1329849860_thumb.jp

post-9329-0-21152400-1329849875_thumb.jp

Posted

post-10773-0-11770900-1329852351_thumb.j

The regional forums have been pretty quiet this week so it looks like these regional discussions will soon be reverting back to the larger regions for the non-winter setup…. before this happens I just wanted to say it's been really nice to see the old familiar names back here in the EA & 3C and also some new NW members in this region…. thank you all for your contributions to the thread, although it’s been a bit quiet at times compared to last winter I’ve really enjoyed my role as regional forum host again this season.

kind regards, Ali :angel:

p.s. It’s been great to get to know some of you a bit better in the chat room, hopefully if there is enough interest that might be something we can keep all year so do pop in and say hello !

Posted

This winter may of been a little disappointing on the cold and snow front and I haven't posted as much as I'd like too, but I've really enjoyed reading this thread, particularly during the cold spell earlier this month. I just love it when you refresh the page frequently during a snow event and there's plenty of posts to read over! So thanks to Ali (MKsnowangel) for running this thread!

Lets hope for a interesting spring and summer weatherwise, with plenty of rainfall to help alleviate the worsening drought situation. :)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Blizzards,Hot Thundery nights.

Was good fun in here this month so just like to say thanx to all the posters in here,stay safe thru the summer thunderstorms and see u all again next winter.

PS Great job Mk Snowangel

Yes well done MK Snowangel,

I just wish that when we have interesting weather during the Spring, Summer and Autumn this regional forum could be opened. I find it much easier to post in here as you know the locality is close by where in the other threads it get's lost with people posting from all over the country.

Chris

Posted

I just wish that when we have interesting weather during the Spring, Summer and Autumn this regional forum could be opened. I find it much easier to post in here as you know the locality is close by where in the other threads it get's lost with people posting from all over the country.

Please feel free to write your suggestions/comments on a post card and send them to the management....

http://www.netweather.tv/index.cgi?action=contact;sess=

...I would be more than happy to stay on the team all year :good: