Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Forum Update Today

Paul

Posted

We'll be running an update on the forums this morning which will result in around 30-60 minutes of downtime. We're just running the backups now and will start as sooon as they're finished so everything is complete before the showers and storms kick in to gear today..

Posted

The forum has now been updated - if you see any issues the most likely fix will be to do a hard refresh on the page by clicking ctrl+f5 or by clearing your browser cache. If that doesn't help please shout...

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, Cold & Snowy

Having problems in this forum, don't know if it's an internal problem or my laptop is playing up.

Having problems in this forum, don't know if it's an internal problem or my laptop is playing up.

Guest QuantumSnow

Hi guys

Only seem to be able to access a limited mobile version? Anyone else having this problem?

Have cleared all cache/history etc from both mobile and PC and signed out/signed back it.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - Heavy Snow Summer - Hot with Night time Thunderstorms

The Quick Reply Post button isnt working for me and so I have to use the full posting option.

Posted

Hi , on the mobile version , the ability to jump between pages seems to have gone (ie you can't go straight to the last page) - there is just the prev/next page buttons - so this update is a bit of a regressive step for mobile users I'm afraid

Thanks!

(null)

Posted

The Quick Reply Post button isnt working for me and so I have to use the full posting option.

Same here

test - oh, is working now!

Posted

Hi , on the mobile version , the ability to jump between pages seems to have gone (ie you can't go straight to the last page) - there is just the prev/next page buttons - so this update is a bit of a regressive step for mobile users I'm afraid

Thanks!

We'll add that option back in - it was something we'd done manually and it's been over-written with the update.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot sunny , cold and snowy, thunderstorms

Can't seem to add a quick post reply on the forum.

Scrap that, down the F5 jobby, all okay.

Edited by SteveB

Posted

Page numbers / jump to start and end are back on the mobile version now.

Thank you for such a quick response - that's terrific and much easier to navigate now on the mobile version.

In the quest for perfection, I should point out that on the IPB Iphone APP when first visiting netweather, it pulls up the full-site (i.e. non mobile) version when you first visit the site. This has happened since the forum update, so presumably another minor glitch. Once you go to a link, you are restored to the mobile version, so not a major problem - just worth pointing out I thought.

Thanks again

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow, thunderstorms & all extreme weather

anyone else notice that the recent update to the mobile version has removed quotation boxes which makes it tricky to decipher the quoted text from the reply, especially if member has multi quoted. also the reply box is absolutely tiny! any chance we can revert to how it used to be?

sorry if this is the wrong place, i went through the "contact the netweather team" but have had no response.

Guest QuantumSnow

also the reply box is absolutely tiny! any chance we can revert to how it used to be?

I have the same problem when using my mobile to reply to either threads or PM's, the typing box is just about big enough to get a few words in but that's it, and it's difficult to scroll to the top and bottom of the text because of this limited view.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow, thunderstorms & all extreme weather

Woop its sorted. Thanks Paul :)